- The damage is directly added to Anti-Mage's attack damage.
- Anti-Mage can lifesteal the damage dealt by Mana Break when the lifesteal comes from a non Unique Attack Modifier source.
- The damage dealt by Mana Break cannot crit or cleave and cannot be increased by attack damage increasing effects like the Double Damage rune.
- However, its damage is affected by attack damage reducing effects like .
- Applies the mana loss first, and then the damage.
- Does not work on structures, units that have no mana at all, or magic immune targets.
- Energy Blasts trigger when dropping a target below the threshold. This effect can occur multiple times if the target regains enough mana to go above 50% of its mana pool.
- Energy Blast deals damage to all nearby enemies based on the max mana pool of the target. It fully ignores the current amount of mana the target has.
- Blink disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Does not blink for the full distance when targeting closer than the max distance.
- When targeting beyond the max blink distance, Anti-Mage will blink for the max distance towards the targeted point.
- Mana Distortion deals damage on a radius around the destination point.
Bonus Magic Resistance: 26%/34%/42%/50%/54%/58%/62%
Purity of Will Duration: 1.5
Automatically shields and reflects one spell to its original caster upon getting hit by a targeted spell. This effect has an internal cooldown of 6 seconds.
- Doubles the magic resistance additively, not multiplicatively.
- Reflects all targeted spells that hit Anti Mage while Purity of Will is active.
Cast Range: 600
Damage per Missing Mana: 0.6/0.9/1.1/1.2/1.25/1.3
Mana Burn: 10%/15%/20%/25%/30%/35%
Mini-stun Duration: 0.3
Area effect is still applied if primary target is spell immune. Does not attempt to damage spell immune enemies.
- The targeting reticule must be centered over an enemy unit.
- The damage is calculated based on the primary target's mana, but applied to all enemies within the radius.
- Can be cast on units without a mana pool.
- Plays a sound effect during the cast time, which is audible to everyone.
- Burns a portion of the main target's max mana pool before calculating the missing mana. It is based on the mana pool, not the current mana of the target.
|Nirvana: Mana Void's damage includes missing mana from all targets in Mana Void's radius, then deals that damage to those targets.||40||Testament of the Weak: Adds 10% of the target's missing mana to the damage dealt by Mana Break.|
|All Stats +30||Agility +40||Lifesteal +35%||35||Armor +16||Evasion +40%||Damage +100|
|Blink Affinity: Allows Blink to charge up to 3 charges, allowing successive use of Blink. Each charge's duration is based on Blink's cooldown, and considers all cooldown reductions affecting Anti Mage. Using Refresher immediately refreshes all charges.||30||Spellguard: Whenever Anti Mage uses Blink, he gains a one second spell immunity shield.|
|All Stats +20||Agility +30||Lifesteal +28%||25||Armor +12||Evasion +30%||Damage +70|
|Subconcious Mind: Allows Anti Mage to use Spell Shield while stunned.||20||Magic Overload: Delays Mana Void's damage instance by 2 seconds. During this delay, each mana point lost by the target is worth 3 mana points.|
|All Stats +12||Agility +20||Lifesteal +20%||15||Armor +8||Evasion +21%||Damage +45|
|Blink Mastery: Decreases Blink's cast point by 0.2 seconds, causing it to be cast quickly.||10||Devoid of Essence: Causes Mana Break's mana burn to splash in a 400 radius around the target, burning mana of nearby enemies equal to 45% of mana burned. Has no effect on spell immune targets.|
|All Stats +7||Agility +12||Lifesteal +12%||5||Armor +4||Evasion +15%||Damage +20|