Dota IMBA/Ancient Apparition
Summary of changes made:
- Cold feet stun duration is longer and more reliable as break distance scales.
- Ice vortex has greatly increased range and reduced cooldown
- Chilling touch grants some attack speed more damage
- Ice blast is much easier to hit and does more damage.
Cast Range: 700/800/900/1000
Break Distance: 750/900/1050/1200
Damage per Tick: 40/60/80/100
Damage Duration: 4
Stun Duration: 3.5
Attempts to damage, but does not stun if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Cold Feet places an initial debuff on the target and places an icy marker at its current position upon cast.
- As long as the target stays within the break radius radius of the mark, it takes damage from the debuff and after 4 seconds gets stunned.
- If the target moves 750/900/1050/1200 range away from the mark at any point during the initial debuff, the spell completely stops, removing the debuff and the marker.
- This means even when the target moves back within range, it will not be frozen or damaged further.
- Deals damage over 4 instances in a pattern of 0.8, 1.6, 2.5 and 3.4 seconds after cast. The stun is applied 0.6 seconds after the last tick.
- The stun is applied 0.6 seconds after the last damage tick, overall 4 seconds after cast.
- Can deal up to 160/240/320/400 magic damage to the target (before reductions).
Cast Range: 1500
Effect Radius: 350/400/450/500
Move Speed Slow: 18%/24%/30%/36%
Magic Resistance Reduction: 18%/24%/30%/36%
Vortex Duration: 16
- The movement speed slow and the magic resistance reduction are provided by an aura. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Successive casts of Ice Vortex do not stack. A unit can only be affected by one of them even when multiple of them are overlapping.
- Provides 350/400/450/500 radius ground vision at the targeted point for its duration.
- Chilling Touch places a buff on allied heroes within the area which enchants their attacks. Leaving or entering the area after cast has no effect.
- The buff is only placed on allied heroes (including illusions. clones), but not on
- The buff is always placed on Ancient Apparition, even when he was outside the targeted area.
- The damage is dealt as a separate damage instance before the attack damage is dealt, but relies on the attack to hit.
- This means when an attack misses, or is disjointed, no damage is dealt but the number of attacks remaining is also unreduced.
- Only successful hits reduce the number of left attacks and apply the damage.
- The damage source is set to be the attacking hero, not Ancient Apparition.
- The damage does not hit buildings or wards, and attacks against them do not reduce the number of attacks remaining.
- Ancient Apparition or a buffed ally can remove the buff by clicking on its icon in the status bar.
Cast Range: Global
Projectile Radius: 350
Min Explosion Radius: 350
Max Explosion Radius: 1300
Explosion Damage: 250/375/500
Damage per Second: 12/24/36
Percentage Health Kill Threshold: 10%/12.5%/15%
Initial damage does not attempt to damage spell immune enemies. Places debuff and can shatter spell immune enemies. Debuff attempts to damage spell immune enemies.
- Upon cast, Ice Blast is replaced by the sub-skill .
- The tracer projectile travels at a speed of 1500 until is cast, Ancient Apparition dies, or it reaches the map boundaries.
- The tracer has invisibility and is never visible to enemies. However, with True Sight, enemies can see the projectile as a dot on their minimap.
- The invisibility also causes the typical shockwave effect caused by some invisibility sources, which is visible to the enemies.
- The tracer projectile itself is harmless. It neither deals damage, nor places the debuff.
- The explosion radius starts at 275 and increases by 50 for every second the tracer traveled, capped at 1000 radius.
- The tracer provides 500 radius flying vision around itself as it travels. This vision does not last.
- Unlike the debuff, the explosion damage hits all enemy units, including creeps, excluding buildings and wards.
- The debuff prevents the current health of affected units to increase in any way. The only exceptions are , and .
- Units with the debuff on die instantly when their health drops below the threshold. The kill is credited to the source of the damage which brought them below the threshold.
- However, if it was caused by self-inflicted damage, Ancient Apparition will be credited for the kill.
- Invulnerable units cannot shatter. prevents affected units from dying to the shatter for its duration.
- The debuff deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is applied, resulting in 12 (20*) instances.
- Release replaces as long as the tracer projectile is traveling until this spell is cast.
- Has an instant cast time, but interrupts Ancient Apparition's channeling spells upon cast.
- Upon cast, the tracer stops travelling and marks the total area the explosion will hit once the icy ball of hail reaches its position.
- It also provides 650 radius flying vision at that position for 4 seconds.
- The icy ball of hail travels at a speed of 750, or reaches the targeted point 2 seconds after launch, whichever is faster.
- The icy ball is only released when Release is cast, or when Ancient Apparition dies while the tracer is still travelling.
- It is not released when the tracer reaches the map boundary. In this case, the spell is wasted.
- Every enemy unit which comes within 275 radius of the icy ball as it travels, or is hit by the explosion gets the Frostbitten debuff.
- The icy ball is fully visible to enemies. But unlike the tracer, it is not visible on the minimap.
- The icy ball provides 500 radius flying vision as it travels, which lasts for 3 seconds.