Cast Range: 800/800/800/800/875/950/1025
Self Damage: 50/75/100/125/140/15/160
Target Damage/Heal: 100/150/200/250/275/300
Mist Heal: 10%/11%/12%/15%/18%/22%/26%/30%
Mist Damage: 10/12/15/19/24/30/37/45
Can be cast on Spell Immune allies.
Cannot be cast on spell immune enemies.
Self-heal pierces spell immunity.
Cannot be cast on spell immune enemies.
Self-heal pierces spell immunity.
- Applies a stack of Curse of Avernus to the target.
- On enemies, Curse of Avernus slows. On allies, it increases their attack and movement speed.
- The stack of Curse of Avernus applied occurs even if Curse of Avernus has not been learned.
- The spell launches an undodgeable projectile that travels at 2000 Hammer Units/second.
- Enemies hit by the explosion will receive a stack Curse of Avernus, unless they're protected by Spell Immunity.
- The stack of Curse of Avernus applied is occurs even if Curse of Avernus has not been learned.
- Applies a strong dispel on the target upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on all allies and enemies in the burst area.
- Aphotic Shield fully negates damage (after all reductions), causing several on-damage effects to not trigger.
- Aphotic Shield has the second lowest priority in the group of damage negating spells.
- This means when combined with e.g. or , the shield does not absorb any damage until the other sources are gone.
- It has a higher priority than
, so when combined, Aphotic Shield blocks damage while Living Armor does not.
- However, Living Armor still loses a charge per damage instance.
- Losing the Aphotic Shield buff always causes it to burst and deal area damage, no matter how the shield was lost.
- The area damage is independent from the amount of absorbed damage. It always deals the full 125/175/225/275 damage.
- Successive casts on the same unit do not stack. Upon recast, the previous shield gets destroyed (dealing area damage) and a new one gets applied.
Debuff Duration: 2.5/2.5/2.5/2.5/3/3.5/4
Move Speed Slow: 8%/12%/16%/20%/20%/20%/20%
Attack Slow: 8/12/16/20/20/20/20
Buff Duration: 4.5/4.5/4.5/4.5/5/5.5/6
Bonus Move Speed: 15%
Bonus Attack Speed: 10/20/30/40/40/40/40
Damage to Heal: 5%/5%/5%/5%/12%/19%/26%
- On each successful attack, Abaddon places a debuff on the target which slows them and increases Abaddon's move and attack speed.
- Every unit which starts attacking a unit which has the Curse of Avernus debuff on, gets the speed increasing buff.
- This means it does not matter if Abaddon is still attacking the unit. As long as a unit has the debuff on, other units get the speed buff upon attacking it.
- The speed increasing buff is not applied on buildings and wards attacking a debuffed unit, but is applied on enemies (e.g. upon denying a debuffed ally).
- Abaddon himself always gets the speed increasing buff, regardless of the debuff, except when the attack target is a building.
- Health costs are lethal and can kill Abaddon if used on low health.
- Overchannel is upgraded on every level of Borrowed Time.
- Applies a buff on Abaddon that applies the Overchannel bonus to the next cast of either Mist Coil, Aphotic Shield, or Curse of Avernus. After the cast, the buff is lost.
- Casting Overchannel while having the buff turns the buff off.
- The self damage is pure and occurs at the beginning of the spell cast.
- Curse of Avernus can only be activated by taking the Smiting of Avernus talent. However, Overchannel works fully with it.
Passive Health Threshold: 400
Redirected Damage: 10%/15%/20%/30%/40%/50%
Whenever Curse of Avernus' Health Hex heals Abaddon, it will also heal all allies in Borrowed Pain's radius.
The passive activating when below 400 health is disabled. The damage redirecting aura is not disabled.
- Damage redirected from allies will heal Abaddon normally.
- Doesn't interrupts Abaddon's channeling spells upon cast and when passively activated.
- Disjoints projectiles and applies a strong dispel on Abaddon upon activating, be it manually or passively activated.
- Borrowed Time can be manually activated even while stunned, cycloned, slept, taunted, hidden, or during Forced Movement.
- It cannot be manually activated, but can passively activate while silenced or hexed. It cannot be shift-queued either.
- Activates automatically when a physical, magical or pure damage instance drops Abaddon's health below 400.
- The damage instance which passively activates Borrowed Time is not healed back up.
- This means if the damage instance exceeds Abaddon's current health, he dies without Borrowed Time getting activated.
- This also means that it does not save Abaddon from instantly killing effects like and
- Borrowed Time fully negates damage (after all reductions), causing several on-damage effects to not trigger.
- Borrowed Time has the highest priority in the group of damage negating spells.
- This means when combined with other damage negating effects (e.g. or ), Borrowed Time negates the damage while the others do not.
- For False Promise, this means that Borrowed Time first turns damage into heals, and then it is registered by False Promise as a heal and not as damage.
- As with all damage manipulating effects, Borrowed Time only negates and heals from the 3 damage types. It does not heal from HP Removal.
- The only exceptions are and , which it does heal from. However, it does not passively activate from them.
- The damage redirection is an aura and thus the buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- This means that Abaddon can die from high damage redirected by your allies when Borrowed Time ends.
- The damage reduction for allies stacks multiplicatively with other sources of damage reduction.
- The damage reduction of the aura does not reduce damage for units under the effect of any damage negating effect.
|Coil Unleashed: When Aphotic Shield breaks, applies Mist Coil to all allies and enemies in 425 AoE of the main target.||40||Purging Mist: Borrowed Time applies a strong dispel on all allies in the Borrowed Pain radius.|
|Damage +100||Move Speed +80||All Stats +30||35||Mana Regeneration +30||Cast Range +250||Spell Power +27%|
|Smiting of Avernus: Allows activating of Curse of Avernus. Doing so costs 10% of your current health, and add it as additional damage to your next attack.||30||Aphotic Bulwark: During the first second of Aphotic Shield, it absorbs all damage done to it and increases its shield capacity and damage.|
|Damage +70||Move Speed +60||All Stats +20||25||Mana Regeneration +15||Cast Range +200||Spell Power +21%|
|Blessing of Avernus: Curse of Avernus' buff is now an aura, applying its bonuses to all allied units in 900 AoE of the buff carrier.||20||Curse of the Seer: Consecutive hits of Curse of Avernus on the same target refreshes the buff/debuff and increases its duration by one additional second.|
|Damage +45||Move Speed +40||All Stats +12||15||Mana Regeneration +8||Cast Range +150||Spell Power +15%|
|Overflowing Redirection: Whenever Abaddon has Borrowed Time active, has full health, and is being healed, a mist is generated and accumulates damage. The mist increases Abaddon's health regeneration for 5 seconds after Borrowed Time ends, equal to 25% of damage accumulated.||10||Perfect Vessel: Increases Overchannel's health costs by 50% and the damage bonus for the same amount.|
|Damage +20||Move Speed +25||All Stats +7||5||Mana Regeneration +4||Cast Range +100||Spell Power +9%|