From Dota 2 Wiki
- This ability was replaced by in the 6.86 gameplay patch.
- The mini-stun lasts for 0.03 seconds.
- The 20% bonus damage is also dealt as magical damage.
- Cannot be cast on non-hero units, except for creep-heroes.
- Since non-hero units do not have levels like heroes, only the base damage is applied.
- Bonus damage of 20% of the target's maximum health is applied on the following hero levels:
- LVL? Death Level 1: 6/12/18/24/25
- LVL? Death Level 2: 5/10/15/20/25
- LVL? Death Level 3: 4/8/12/16/20/24/25
- LVL? Death Level 4: 3/6/9/12/15/18/21/24/25
- This ability got reworked into the current in the 6.66 gameplay patch.
- The regeneration and speed bonus are provided by separate auras. Their buffs linger for 2-4 seconds.
- Multiple overlapping instances do not stack.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after cast, resulting in 20 instances.
- Can deal up to 20/40/60/80 damage to a unit when it stays within the area for the full duration (before reductions).
- Can heal up to 22-24/44-48/66-72/88-96 health to Doom and his owned units if they stay within range for the full duration (varying values caused by the buff lingering).
- This ability was replaced by in the 6.05 gameplay patch.
- Each wave takes 1 second to come down. The first wave hits 1 second after cast, and the last wave 6 seconds after cast.
- The burn debuff does not stack per interval. Each interval refreshes its duration, resulting in 8 possible burn damage intervals.
- Can deal up to 220/350/456/580 damage (before reductions) when all waves hit and the debuff is not dispelled.
- The wave damage fully affects buildings. The damage per second does not.
- Can deal up to 180/270/336/420 damage to buildings.