- Added new ability - :
- Your attacks cannot miss.
- Reduced cost from 2400 to 2200 (total cost from 6200 to 6000).
- Divine Rapier now has 2 different statuses:
- "Original Rapier"
- This is the item's status upon buying it.
- This status has 2 modes, active and muted. It is active (provides damage) when carried by the owner and is muted (no damage) when it is carried by an ally.
- In this status, the item is manually droppable for the original owner and its allies.
- "Free Rapier"
- Once an enemy picks up the Divine Rapier, it changes into a Free Rapier. This is a permanent change.
- the Free Rapier cannot be manually dropped by anyone and always provides the attack damage to whoever picks it up.
- As before, the Divine Rapier always drops upon death.
- "Original Rapier"
- Can no longer be destroyed.
- Can no longer be manually dropped by other players than the one who purchased it when they pick it up.
- No longer requires to build.
- Reduced cost from 2600 to 2400.
- Total cost from 7800 to 6200.
- Reduced attack damage bonus from 250 to 200.
- Can now be manually dropped again (is now destroyable, still not sellable).
- Reduced cost from 4100 to 3800 (total cost from 8100 to 7800).
- Reduced cost from 1500 to 1400 (total cost from 8200 to 8100).
- Happened between 5.69 and 5.71
- No longer has a 25 gold cost recipe (total cost from 8225 to 8200).
- Can no longer be manually dropped (is no longer sellable or destroyable).
- Increased cost from 500 to 600 (total cost from 6100 to 6200).
- Now requires to build, instead of (total cost remains 6100).
- Increased attack damage bonus from 64 to 75.
- Happened between 5.41 and 5.50
- Now requires to build, instead of (total cost from 7300 to 6100).
- Reduced attack damage bonus from 100 to 64.
- Happened between 5.37 and 5.40
- Reworked recipe and stats
- Old Divine Rapier:
- Recipe: (4100), (2700), (1825), (700), (1500)
- Total cost: 10825
- Attack damage bonus: 175
- Ability1: - Causes each attack to apply a debuff which deals 4 damage per second for 10 seconds.
- New Divine Rapier:
- Recipe: (4100), (2700), (500)
- Total cost: 7300
- Attack damage bonus: 100
- Now also requires to build (total cost from 9325 to 10825).
- Can now be dropped (is now sellable and destroyable).
- No longer drops upon death.
- Increased attack damage bonus from 120 to 175.
- Divine Rapier can no longer be disassembled at any time. [ ]