- allows Juggernaut to simply move out of Kinetic Field and to dodge Glimpse.
- can keep heroes trapped in the Static Storm alive.
- can be used to dodge Glimpse.
- can be used to escape from a Glimpse and to move out of Kinetic Field.
- allows Lifestealer to dodge Glimpse.
- allows Omniknight to keep a hero trapped in the Static Storm alive.
- is a very reliable tool against Glimpse, enabling him to dodge it consistently.
- also allows Phantom Lancer to escape Kinetic Field so long as there isn't a Static Storm on top of him.
- can do a ton of damage to Disruptor because of his high mana costs.
- can be used to heal an ally trapped by Disruptor.
- Heroes that can pick you off: , , , .
- Heroes with silences : , , .
- Heroes that can dodge Glimpse:
- with and
- Heroes with skills that grant spell immunity such as or .
- can block Thunder Strike damage.
- can be used to dodge Glimpse if timed correctly.
- makes Disruptor's Kinetic Field Static Storm combination useless until he gets an .
- prevents Disruptor from using Glimpse to pull you out of position.
- Thunder strike gives vision to him while being invisible.
- Glimpse's range at lvl 3-4 is more than enough to pull him back to a favorable position for your team to group up and kill him.
- Even though he is capable of picking you off and deal enough damage to kill you, Slark will be literally sticking his neck out, since jumping on Disruptor means being on his battleground.
- AoE silence and the ability to mute Black King Bar is deadly to Slark at all stages of the game.
- and positioning is crucial for Queen of Pain. These factors are heavily countered by a good Glimpse.
- Static Storm is devastating for Queen as she relies heavily on her spell inflict heavy burst damage.
- Same as Queen of Pain. However the damage of Static Storm is negligible at end-game stage.
- In the mid-game, Tidehunter relies on to stay alive and get his off. Apart from Thunder Strike, none of Disruptor's abilities can be dispelled, so it's rather easy to trap him inside Kinetic Field and Static Storm.
- Be mindful however that Kraken Shell still makes Tidehunter very tanky and be sure that you can kill him with your combo or your partners while he is silenced and trapped.
- At around 10-minute mark, Disruptor would normally be level 6 or 7. This means you can have a level 3/4 glimpse along with Static Storm. A high level glimpse is enough to pull Storm back to a Static Storm even after he used
due to his limited mana pool at that time.
- Be careful in the late game however, as there is a good chance he will kill you straight-out before Glimpse has finished bringing him back. Therefore Glimpse would simply bring him back to safety after he's murdered you or a teammate. Of course, this is assuming he hasn't silenced you with an item.
- Disruptor can always Glimpse back Io or his target after he d nearby.
- Even better, thanks to the indicator on the ground, you can even preemptively drop Static Storm and Kinetic Field on the spot they will relocate to.
- Thunderstrike and Glimpse are also good tools to bring back an Io that ed away in the fog of war.
- As said for , Disruptor's spells can't be dispelled. It makes him decent against heroes that rely on a dispel to stay alive or protect an enemy, such as the ones provided by , , .
- A level 4 Glimpse has very long range and a short cooldown. It's the perfect tool to cancel any channeled ability (Spells and s) before your opponents build a or a .
- If they actually DID buy a Linken's Sphere just to counter a long-disance Glimpse, don't forget you can always drop Static Storm on top of them to silence them anyways... But it won't cancel TPs.
will make you a threat to almost every hero, as it will silence spells and items.
- But it can be difficult to farm on a support Disruptor.
- Thunderstrike will keep vision for a short time over invisible enemies. Therefore you should not be able to miss a kill on a target with .
Works well with...
- Provides vision for glimpse.
- Lacks any disables and will enjoy enemies in Kinetic Field, as well as having time to aim .
- and Kinetic Field can do a great combo. Their high and channeling ( case) duration will unleash 's max damage.
- Both Heroes can set up a good initiation for each other. They have strong AoE abilities with long disables and high damage.
- Keeping enemies within Kinetic Field helps Warlock to use on them and allow his to do a real mess.
- Can abuse his range and attack speed bonus of against heroes trapped in Static Storm and Kinetic Field enemies.
- Heroes with AoE disables work well with Disruptor, as they might set up a good initiation for Kinetic Field (the Field has a long formation time).
- Melee carriers, like , , , and others, will have their kiting problems solved.
- Ranged carriers will abuse from enemies stuck inside the Kinetic Field.
- : Kinetic Field makes a perfect setup for Meteor Hammer's AoE stun and burn.