From Dota 2 Wiki
|Items||Item Sharing||Disassembling||Recipes||Item Sounds||Item Grid||Changelogs|
Disassembly is an action that can be performed on items.
- Items can't be disassembled while disabled, except for being muted.
- Disassembling items tries to fill your inventory or backpack first before dropping to the ground.
- Disassembling items auto-locks them from combining with other items. Use right click to unlock.
- Disassembling an item will only split it into the items used to create it; for example, if a Ring of Aquila is disassembled it will not disassemble the resultant Ring of Basilius or Wraith Band any further.
- All items, except for Divine Rapier, Urn of Shadows and Observer and Sentry Wards, can be disassembled within 10 seconds after they are combined. However, most items cannot be disassembled after these ten seconds have passed.
The following items can be disassembled at any time: