December 17, 2010 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← January 24, 2020 Patch||December 17, 2010 Patch||January 18, 2011 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Beta updated
- Fixed Lich's Frost Nova not applying the slow debuff to the target.
- Fixed Lich's Frost Armor proccing on ranged attacks.
- Fixed crash when using Morphling's ultimate.
- Fixed couriers not being able to purchase items.
- Flying courier now upgrades the automatically created courier.
- Morphling's Waveform and Faceless Void's Timewalk will now continue previously-commanded movement properly (should no longer double-back after using those abilities).
- Fixed TP scroll effect not showing up sometimes.
- Double-clicking on a TP scroll now will teleport you back to base.
- Casting on your portrait now self-casts the ability.
- Enigma's Demonic Conversion can no longer target ancients.
- Fixed X Marks the Spot disappearing if the target went into FoW.
- Fixed Vanguard's block chance to 60%.
- ESC will close the chat window.
- Adjusted camera FoV, angle, and speed. The acceleration slider in the options now goes to 50.
- Dashboard's Watch pane now displays all recently played games.
- Changed inventory mouse interaction - left click casts the item, right click opens the context menu and left or right click held and dragged out of the bounds picks up the item.
- Added right click menu to items, right now it only shows "Sell".
- Made Tidebringer's active effect more majestic.
- Added constant ambient glow to Kunkka's Tidebringer Sword.
- Toned down Lina's Light Strike Array effects.
- Punched up Laguna Blade effects.
- Hero picking time increased for testing.
- You can now click selected heroes at the top of the hero picker to see their details.