December 15, 2016 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← December 14, 2016 Patch||December 15, 2016 Patch||December 16, 2016 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- The attribute icons on the hero console have been rearranged to be in this order now - Damage / Attack Speed / Armor / Magic Resistance / Speed.
- Fixed some extra buggy ability icon slots popping up on heroes that are not supposed to have them.
- Fixed the context menu (right click menu) on the Courier buttons to go visible towards the top rather than bottom and off the screen.
- Fixed Fire's movement speed to match 7.00 changes.
- The front page background color has been washed with a red tint to match the Monkey King tab that is currently active.
- A new alternate animation has been added for 's .
- A custom animation has been added for for when he steals and uses .
- A custom animation has been added for for - Not active yet
- Minor particle tweaks to 's web strands so they stand out more clearly on some terrains.
- Team Notification kill and death sounds have been updated.
- Some small changes to the HUD when the selected unit has 5 or 6 abilities.
- A sound effect has been added for when activating .
- Fixed Familiars HP from 400/700/1000 to 500/750/1000
- Updated default item builds for , , , , , and .
- Inventory and Backpack Items are now available on the In-Game scoreboard.
- Backpack Items have been added to the Post Game Scoreboard.
- MMR column on the Post game scoreboard now shows up after K/D/A and before Net Worth.