December 14, 2016 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← December 13, 2016 Patch||December 14, 2016 Patch||December 15, 2016 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- Added support for ability ID's for Talents to be used in stuff like match data and etc.
- Some more map tweaks.
- Attack Speed / Magic Resistance details are now readily available along with Damage / Armor / Speed now.
- Kills/Deaths/Assists and Last Hits/Denies are now to the top-left of the screen.
- Kill Cam is now on the left screen.
- The Combat Event log has been moved to begin lower so it won't overlap with Spectator Stats or any other part of the UI during the game.
- The delay time of the Combat Event log data has been force set to 0 so they load right away.
- On the right hand panel, the Shop button now comes first and then followed by the Courier options for ease of access.
- Custom HUDs are now working again as intended.
- An issue with the HUD not scaling correctly on some 4x3 and 5x4 resolutions has been fixed.
- The dimming of Aura Buffs when ALT is pressed has been removed.
- Fixed average MMR not showing correctly.
- Mana bars are now once again visible permanently without pressing ALT at the Spectator mode.
- Team Names / Logos and Match Counters have been added to Spectator UI for Tournament Games.
- The Kills/Deaths/Assists and Last Hits/Denies counter now overlaps the stats dropdown menu in Spectator mode.
- K/D/A / LH/D counters now also overlap with and portraits.
- Battle Pass Prediction Results have been updated.
- The Boston Major Bracket Prediction points and Fantasy League rewards have been given out to players. You can check how much you earned in the Battle Pass log.
- A special tag has been added to the Ripper's Reel set items to let the user know that the animations from this particular item will take priority over most other animations or kinetic gems.
- Added a sub-spell for of .
- Fixed an issue with the tooltip of duration counter not working properly.
- Fixed the tooltip of Special Bonus +14 All Stats reading as +12.
- Fixed the tooltip of Nyx's Talent to correctly read +200% Spiked Carapace Damage instead of just 200% Spiked Carapace Damage.
- 'nerubian' has been removed as a search term for .
- Added an IP range for Perfect World Telecom servers.