December 13, 2016 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← December 12, 2016 Patch||December 13, 2016 Patch||December 14, 2016 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- Pressing ALT now once again shows the Strength / Agility / Intelligence values for that hero.
- Added a missing tooltip for the Aura.
- When you now boot a game and press ALT, the timer will read "time" until Horn rather than day / night.
- Fixed a bug with not being treated as magical damage.
- Added and to the "Other" category of the default item build for .
- Some tweaks to the map.
- The event log is now on the left hand side like before.
- Item icons are now considerably larger in size.
- The backpack is now vertical and on the right hand side of the HUD.
- Text size of Health / Mana have been increased for better readability.
- The background of the spells on the HUD is now slightly transparent.
- Minimap scaling slider has been removed and instead now replaced with a new option "Use Extra Large Minimap" that provides well.
- Some of the text on the HUD and pre-game screen has been converted to variable strings rather than hard coded English so they can be easily localized to other languages.
- Fixed the crash bug of Update 2.
- The Hotkey for a skill point will show up as Ctrl + <hotkey> when there is a skill point available.
- Damage / Armor / Movement speed are now in the area where the Backpack used to before.
- Support has been added for screens with 4x3 and 5x4 resolutions when using heroes with five or six abilities.