December 12, 2013 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← December 11, 2013 Patch||December 12, 2013 Patch||December 13, 2013 Patch →|
Source: Wraith Night
- Added Wraith-Night.
- Added .
- Recruit friends
- Spectate with friends
- Updates to new player experience
- Ranked Matchmaking
Dota 2 Store
- Added new store items:
- Added new cosmetic items:
- Added option to display the Minimap on the right side of the screen. Some HUD skins may have issues in this mode.
- The drafter is now indicated when spectating a CM or CD game.
- Fixed a case where shop items would get stuck on the screen after dragging.
- Play a sound when a teammates puts an item into your hero's inventory. eg when giving a Tango charge.
- Fixed a case where health and mana bars would be invisible at the beginning of a match.
- Select All Other Units hotkey now also selects other units like Plague and Serpent Wards.
- Added captions in Korean.
- You now get an abandon if one of your party members abandon.
- Added message indicating that players must complete a low-priority match with players on both sides to decrement their low-priority penalty count.
- Adjusted the amount of XP required for Dota Profile levels 2 thru 7 (your in-profile XP bar might be a little off until you finish a game).
- Game modes are now unlocked as you progress through levels.
6.79c Gameplay Update
- Hand of Midas recipe cost increased from 1400 to 1550.
- vision reduced from 600 to 450.
- damage reduced from 80/120/160/200 to 60/100/140/180.
- s night vision reduced from 1200 to 800.
- base movement speed reduced from 290 to 285.
- Fixed knockback AoE being too big.
- Fixed not restoring enough HP after the debuff wears off.
- Necronomicon night vision from 1300/1400/1500 to 800.
- Necronomicon gold bounty increased from 100 to 100/125/150 (per unit).
- cast range reduced from 1400 to 1100.
- silence duration reduced from 5 to 3.5/4/4.5/5.
- unit knockback range rescaled from 800 to 500/600/700/800.
- Fixed counting as a spell (for purposes of , Magic Stick, etc).
- ing units cannot be disarmed or Force Staffed away.
- movement speed reduced from 295 to 290.
- base Intelligence reduced from 21 to 19 (same base damage as before).
- Added to CM.
- Added in CM.
- Orchid - Added fx for damage pop at the end of orchid, and additional effects if unit dies to orchid damage.
- Fixed projected texture and screenshake render types that were drawing to the portrait also affecting the world, fixes bug with Enigma darkness rendering from his portrait in the world.
- Fixed some items which weren't properly showing his effects.
- Players now receive a series of presents as they proceed through the early levels of the game. Each present contains some free items to use.
- Automatically unlock and select item styles that are unlocked by inscribed gems reaching a certain value.
- Fixed armory preview of items not showing the correct style.
- Heroes updated or newly enabled on the workshop - , , , , .
- Hide Pause panel in Showcase View.
- Fixed a bug where dragging could select another follow unit.
Dota 2 Store
- Added new bundle:
- Added new tournament items: