We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
December 12, 2013 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← December 11, 2013 Patch||December 12, 2013 Patch||December 13, 2013 Patch →|
Source: Wraith Night
- Added Wraith-Night.
- Added .
- Recruit friends
- Spectate with friends
- Updates to new player experience
- Ranked Matchmaking
Dota 2 Store
- Added new store items:
- Added new cosmetic items:
- Added option to display the Minimap on the right side of the screen. Some HUD skins may have issues in this mode.
- The drafter is now indicated when spectating a CM or CD game.
- Fixed a case where shop items would get stuck on the screen after dragging.
- Play a sound when a teammates puts an item into your hero's inventory. eg when giving a Tango charge.
- Fixed a case where health and mana bars would be invisible at the beginning of a match.
- Select All Other Units hotkey now also selects other units like Plague and Serpent Wards.
- Added captions in Korean.
- You now get an abandon if one of your party members abandon.
- Added message indicating that players must complete a low-priority match with players on both sides to decrement their low-priority penalty count.
- Adjusted the amount of XP required for Dota Profile levels 2 thru 7 (your in-profile XP bar might be a little off until you finish a game).
- Game modes are now unlocked as you progress through levels.
6.79c Gameplay Update
- Hand of Midas recipe cost increased from 1400 to 1550.
- vision reduced from 600 to 450.
- damage reduced from 80/120/160/200 to 60/100/140/180.
- s night vision reduced from 1200 to 800.
- base movement speed reduced from 290 to 285.
- Fixed knockback AoE being too big.
- Fixed not restoring enough HP after the debuff wears off.
- Necronomicon night vision from 1300/1400/1500 to 800.
- Necronomicon gold bounty increased from 100 to 100/125/150 (per unit).
- cast range reduced from 1400 to 1100.
- silence duration reduced from 5 to 3.5/4/4.5/5.
- unit knockback range rescaled from 800 to 500/600/700/800.
- Fixed counting as a spell (for purposes of , Magic Stick, etc).
- ing units cannot be disarmed or Force Staffed away.
- movement speed reduced from 295 to 290.
- base Intelligence reduced from 21 to 19 (same base damage as before).
- Added to CM.
- Added in CM.
- Orchid - Added fx for damage pop at the end of orchid, and additional effects if unit dies to orchid damage.
- Fixed projected texture and screenshake render types that were drawing to the portrait also affecting the world, fixes bug with Enigma darkness rendering from his portrait in the world.
- Fixed some items which weren't properly showing his effects.
- Players now receive a series of presents as they proceed through the early levels of the game. Each present contains some free items to use.
- Automatically unlock and select item styles that are unlocked by inscribed gems reaching a certain value.
- Fixed armory preview of items not showing the correct style.
- Heroes updated or newly enabled on the workshop - , , , , .
- Hide Pause panel in Showcase View.
- Fixed a bug where dragging could select another follow unit.
Dota 2 Store
- Added new bundle:
- Added new tournament items: