December 05, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← November 30, 2017 Patch||December 05, 2017 Patch||December 06, 2017 Patch →|
- Ability Draft: Now uses some of the Turbo mode game mechanics.
- Updated medal icons for Seasonal Rankings.
- Missing tooltip for 0 stars has been added.
- The Game Mode of the current match is now displayed above the K/D/A score.
- Two new game mode tags have been added: Tutorial, Custom Game Mode.
- Chat request ability now has support for:
<playername>would like to draft
<ability name>in Ability Draft by pinging on the ability.
- Added Santa hat to Roshan.
- Trident and Combo Breaker item entries on the backend have been tagged with Obsolete and Not Purchaseable tags.
- Fixed Kaya still being tagged as trident in the Popular Items listing for heroes.
- Updated ping message texts.
- The follow abilities had absolute values removed from the ability description and instead replaced with generic text that defines the ability: Tricks of Trade, Assassinate, Mirror Image,
- Necessary tooltip modifiers have been added to accommodate for the description changes made above.
- Added tooltip modifier for Geminate Attack Count.
- Fixed a bug with the tooltip modifier of Mirror Image.
- Batrider's Firefly particles have been updated and optimized.
- Batrider's Flamebreak now has a debuff particle on the affected target.
- Demonic Purge particles have been optimized.