December 02, 2019 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← November 29, 2019 Patch||December 02, 2019 Patch||December 03, 2019 Patch →|
- Reduced damage from 140/220/300/380 to 120/200/280/360.
- Increased mana cost from 90/100/110/120 to 100/110/120/130.
- Increased cooldown from 14 to 16.
- Fixed the projectiles coming toward Void Spirit being disjointable.
- Fixed using the level 1 recharge time for all but the first charge when recharging on higher levels.
- Level 15 left talent: Reduced damage bonus from 150 to 100.
- Fixed charges not being consumed when Snapfire's passives were disabled.
- Enabled Seasonal Terrain - Winter for Dota Plus subscribers.
- Added cape particles to .
- Updated particles.
- Updated the neutral creep camp pull timings.
- Fixed creep-heroes, illusions, and the . being able to target
- Fixed Tempest Double not copying the Royal Jelly buff.
- Fixed sub-spell on to not interrupted Visage on use.
- Fixed creep-heroes. 's aura not affecting
- Updated 's portal sounds to no longer be overtoned by other spell sounds.
- Added a limiter to the sound of 's slow.