- She claims to have already seen the battlefield of the Ancients multiple times in her dreams.
- Krobelus' blood has grown thin and ectoplasmic, yet may also serve as the dark ink that she uses to write her future prophecies with.
- The spirits that she summons with her  But sometimes, other spirits or entities can be summoned by her, such as ethereal bats, moths, or even wild spirits that she may have encountered during her time spent in the afterlife. are, by default, her past lives for each death that she had experienced.
- She may have lost her sight for perhaps peering too far into her prophecies.
- She appears to still have a very dim spark of life within herself, which is still bright enough to attract shades and other creatures in the realms of death that she visits.
- So frequent were her attempts to cross the veil of death that souls of those who have recently died, both remnant and whole, have clung to her in an attempt to be brought back with her. These attempts have resulted in them being turned into a rather grotesque dress. Whether or not it was against their will is unknown.
- Krobelus may befriended, mimicked, or was herself the "Witch of the Outlands", a witch that was said to not have been necessarily malevolent, but her foretold prophecies were not to be simply ignored.
- She may have been taught of her skill and knowledge by a supposed woman only referred to as "Death's Bride". There are no known records about her, only rumors and very few heirlooms that she left to the then young Krobelus before her departure.
- Krobelus keeps a formal set of clothing that she reserves for the "most deathly occasions". She also seems to have a regal headdress that symbolizes her union with death. She only takes it off with deep regret.
- She seems to have known Rhasta the Shadow Shaman beforehand, knowing his actual name as well as hinting that his practices were continued from long since.
- She also seems to have an attraction to those affiliated with death, or have experienced death itself.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Death Prophet
- Play Why are all the good ones dead, Death Prophet?
- Play Play Prophet, I get that it's your thing, but try not to die, okay?
- Play Play Lady, you're creeping me out.
- Play I would hear your words, Death Prophet.
- Play Does it end, Death Prophet?
- Play Does it end, Death Prophet?
- Play Come and whisper your prophecies beside my throne.
Enemies killing Death Prophet
- Play Death lied to you about your fate, Prophet.
- Play Did your dream come true?
- Play Death Prophet, I'm the one your visions been warning you about.
- Play Is Death truly that woman's mate?
- Play Play Never trust the dead.
- Play Death Prophet, you must have seen me coming.
- Play Play A pity, I would have liked to hear what the Death Prophet saw for me.
- Play Play Hey Prophet, hahaha! You see that coming?
- Play Play Just stay dead already!
- Play If you had looked for true harbingers, you might have prophesied your own demise.
- Play You were a false prophet.
- Play Play No end in sight.
- Play Did you not see me coming?
- Play I am beyond your gaze, Death Prophet.
- Play I shall take you beyond the veil, Death Prophet.
- Play Your spirits have abandoned you to join my wraiths.
- Play Play She dared to tell the future of a god.
- Play Prophets and counter-prophets. So it has come to this.
- Death Prophet spawn response: Play I have been here many times in my dreams!
- Death Prophet biography.
- Fluttering Mortis description.
- Exorcism description.
- Blindfold from the Gloom description.
- Temptation of the Mothbinder description.
- Dress of the Corpse Maiden description.
- Ghastly Scarf of the Corpse Maiden description.
- Witch of the Outlands Set's item descriptions.
- Sash of Death's Bride description.
- Brooch of Death's Bride description.
- Corset of the Mortal Coil description.
- Crown of the Death Priestess description.
- Death Prophet response: Play Oh Rhasta, still playing at doctor?