From Dota 2 Wiki
To view the here., see
Cast Range: 600/650/700/750
Damage per Second: 14/20/26/36
Move Speed Slow Duration: 3/3/3/2
Stun Duration: 0/0/0/1
Damage Duration: 7
Slow does not persist and does not stun, but deals damage if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Poison Touch's projectile travels at a speed of 1300.
- Places a debuff on the target which lasts for 10.3 seconds. Depending on the skill level, different effects occur while the debuff is on:
- Level 1: 33% slow for 3 seconds, 14 damage per second for 7 seconds.
- Level 2: 33% slow for 2 seconds, 66% slow for 1 second, 20 damage per second for 7 seconds.
- Level 3: 33% slow for 1 second, 66% slow for 1 second, 100% slow for 1 second, 26 damage per second for 7 seconds.
- Level 4: 33% slow for 1 second, 66% slow for 1 second, stun for 1 second, 36 damage per second for 7 seconds.
- There is a 0.3 second delay between before the stun is applied/damage starts ticking, so that the slow of the second instance lasts 0.3 seconds longer.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 3.3 seconds after the debuff is placed, resulting in 8 damage instances.
- This means that it starts dealing damage right as the 3rd instance of slow or stun expire.
- Can deal up to 112/160/208/288 damage to the target (before reductions).
- Multiple instances of Poison Touch fully stack with each other. Only the stun debuff gets shared.
- Increases/decreases 1 armor in 5/2.5/1.33/1 second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in 4/8/12/16 instances.
- Successive casts on the same target have no effect, until the previous cast is fully finished. After the 1st cast finished, the next cast start giving armor for its remaining duration.
- When leveling the spell up while a unit is buffed/debuffed, the armor value adapts to the current level.
- Places a buff on the targeted ally. When the hero dies with the buff, it does not lose gold from the death and respawns 60% faster.
- The hero will respawn with a full mana pool (back then, heroes usually respawned with 200 mana).
- The damage is only dealt when the killing unit was a hero. The damage is sourced to the buffed allied hero.