- Heals in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after cast, resulting in 8 instances.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in 8 instances.
- Can heal up to 120/208/304/400 health, or deal up to 80/144/200/264 damage to a target (before reductions).
- Can be cast on, but does not affect enemy summons.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration.
- On level 1, this ability spawned a "Watery Minion" when it killed an enemy. This was most likely unintended (the ability this was based on spawns the same unit by default).
- The minion was a Murloc, a melee unit with 240 health, 10-11 attack damage and 2 armor. It lasted until killed.
- Instantly deals damage upon cast and silences the target.
- Cannot proc upon casting item abilities on allies.
- Each stack has its independent duration.
- Pre 6.01, this ability also had the opposite effect on enemies, having a chance to reduce a targeted enemy's magic resistance by 5%, max 4 stacks.