- Modified values: None.
- The lightning bounces in 0.25 second intervals, so hitting all targets takes 1.25/1.75/2.25/3.75 seconds.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- All bounces together can deal up to 425/700/1035/2175 damage (before reductions).
- The Arc Lightning buff is a hidden buff required for the lightning to jump.
- Modified values: Mana cost and damage. Removed point targeting.
- The vision from Lightning Bolt is stationary, it does not follow the unit.
- The flying vision and True Sight last for 4.5 seconds. The True Sight is provided by an aura, and its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Plays some lightning particles and a sound effect during the cast time, which are visible and audible to everyone.
- Modified values: None.
- The damage from Static Field is flagged as HP Removal, so it does not trigger any on-damage effects.
- Applies its damage before the triggering spell's damage is applied.
- Static Field does not trigger on active item abilities.
- This is how many casts are required to bring units from full health down to a certain health percentage with Static Field alone (before reductions):
- 75% Health: 7/5/3/3 casts
- 50% Health: 17/11/8/7 casts
- 25% Health: 34/22/17/13 casts
- 5% Health: 73/48/36/28 casts
- The clouds Cast regular
s on the closest valid enemy target, based on Lightning Bolt's current level.
- This means it also applies the mini-stun and provides vision and True Sight around the target.
- It also means that the clouds do nothing if Lightning Bolt is not learned.
- The damage source are the clouds themselves, meaning certain on-damage effects react on the Nimbus rather than on Zeus.
- The base interval of the Lightning Bolts is affected by percentage-based cooldown reductions ( ).
- The clouds start striking immediately upon cast if an enemy is within range.
- Also strike immediately when the last strike was longer than an interval ago and an enemy enters the area.
- Can strike up to 6/7/8 times over its full duration, considering default strike interval.
- Does not require vision over the targets. The clouds can strike invisible units and units inside the Fog of War.
- The clouds always strike the closest valid target. There are no priorities.
- Once purchased, Zeus cannot drop or sell his .
|+1.5%Damage||25||+200 Cast Range|
|-40s Respawn Time||20||+35 Movement Speed|
|+10% Magic Resistance||15||+5 Armor|
|+150 Health||10||+2 Mana Regen|
- The mana regen is added as a bonus and does not benefit illusions.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- The armor is added as bonus armor, and therefore does not benefit illusions.
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Respawn reductions cannot reduce respawn time below 1 second.