- Modified values: None.
- Creates a tree on every 45th degree of a 150 radius circle, resulting in 8 trees forming a ring and trapping the targeted unit.
- Destroying one tree is enough to allow units to walk in and out of the ring of trees.
- Trees created with Sprout act exactly like the other trees on the map. They block vision, pathing and interact with spells the same way.
- Sprout grants 750 range flying vision around the targeted point for its duration.
- Units not controlled by any player do not try to path around the Sprout trees, but simply walk against them as if they are not there.
- This effectively causes them to get stuck, until they change directions (e.g. when aggro-ing them).
- Sprout trees have a different model and are smaller than other trees on the map and they do not have a dying animation.
Modified values: None.
- Double-tapping the ability automatically targets the Temple.
- Unlike the teleports from and , canceling this one does not consume the cooldown and mana.
- During the cast time, a visual effect is created around Nature's Prophet and at the target location. These visual effects are visible to everyone.
- Also plays a sound at the target location, however, this is only audible to enemies when Nature's Prophet is visible to them.
- Modified values: cooldown, mana cost, max treants and treant health.
- Nature's Call can only create as many treants as there are trees in the targeted area.
- Destroys all trees in the target area, regardless of how many treants are created.
- Treants always spawn at the center of the area.
- Must have at least 1 tree within its area to be castable. Targeting an area without trees gives an error message.
- However, if trees within the targeted area disappear during the cast time, the spell is not canceled, wasting mana and cooldown.
Cast Range: Global
Bounce Distance: Global
Number of Bounces: 32/40/48
Damage Increment per Bounce: 9%
Increases damage. If a unit is killed by Wrath of Nature, or within 4 seconds thereafter, a Nature's Call treant will spawn. These treants' health and damage are based on the current level of Nature's Call. If a hero is killed, a Greater Treant will be created, which has 3 times as much health and damage.
- Modified values: cooldown, mana cost, number of bounces, damage, damage increment per bounce, bounce interval
- Wrath of Nature can be cast on the ground. It automatically jumps on the closest visible enemy.
- Bounces in 0.15-second intervals, so hitting all targets takes 4.8/5.85/7.05 seconds. Each bounce increases the current damage by 9%.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- When having Treant spawns at its location. , places a debuff on all hit enemies. When an enemy dies with the debuff on, a
|2x Treant HP/Damage||25||+150 Attack Range|
|+8 Armor||20||+35 Attack Speed|
|+20 Movement Speed||15||+15 Intelligence|
|+175 Health||10||+20 Damage|
- Replaced talents: -40s respawn time replaced by +150 attack range.
- The armor and attack damage are added as bonus armor and bonus attack damage, and therefore do not benefit illusions.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- The health and attack damage bonus to Treants also affects treants created by
, including the Greater Treants.
- Upgrades their stats by placing a buff on them as they spawn. This buff cannot be dispelled.
- Added to Dark Moon.