- Modified values: Bonus attack targets and attack damage reduction.
- The toggling of Split Shot is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Split Shot does not interrupt Medusa's channeling spells upon toggling.
- Causes Medusa to perform instant attacks on a certain number of enemies whenever she launches an attack projectile.
- This means all projectiles are released at the same time together with the main attack.
- Therefore, it does not matter whether the primary attack misses or not, the extra arrows are still released.
- The primary attack target is not affected by Split Shot. It is only hit by the primary attack.
- The extra arrows travel at the same speed as the primary arrow, and can be disjointed like regular attacks.
- Unlike most other instant attacks, the ones from Split Shot may not proc any attack modifier or on-hit effects.
- Does not target wards, buildings, invisible units, or units inside the Fog of War in range.
- However, attacking wards or buildings still causes secondary arrows to hit valid targets within the radius.
- When toggled on, Medusa's main attack damage and bonus attack damage are reduced.
- Other sources of damage added to the primary attack are not reduced (e.g. bash from items).
- The reduction displayed in the HUD is inaccurate, as it is based on the main attack damage, instead of main and bonus damage.
- Split Shot persists through Medusa's death. If Split Shot was active upon death, she respawns with it active.
Cast Range: 800
Jump Radius: 475
Number of Jumps: 5/6/7/8
Base Damage: 50/90/130/170
Damage Increase per Jump: 35%
Max Mana Stolen: 15%/20%/25%/30%
Petrify Duration: 3/3.75/4.5/5.25
Cannot be cast on spell immune enemies. Can jump on, steals mana from and attempts to damage spell immune enemies.
Blocked fully when primary or secondary target. Blocked upon impact. When blocked, stops jumping and returns to Medusa to restore her mana if stolen.
- Modified values: Cooldown, mana cost, number of jumps, base damage and max mana stolen.
- Deals pure damage to units petrified by .
- Applies the
petrify debuff on all hit enemies.
- Applies the petrification after dealing its damage, so it deals magical damage to them, unless they are already petrified.
- Mystic Snake travels at a speed of 800 and cannot be disjointed.
- Applies the mana loss first, and then the damage.
- The snake always jumps to the closest valid target around its current target. Cannot hit the same unit more than once per cast.
- Upon returning to Medusa, she receives exactly the amount of mana all targets lost to Mystic Snake.
- Each successful hit on an enemy increases the damage of the next jump by 35% of the ability's base damage.
- This means its damage does not grow exponentially, but statically, dealing 17.5/31.5/45.5/59.5 damage more per jump.
- This is how much damage Mystic Snake deals per jump when all jumps successfully hit (before reductions):
- Level 1: 50/67.5/85/102.5/120 damage (425 total damage)
- Level 2: 90/121.5/153/184.5/216/247.5 damage (1012.5 total damage)
- Level 3: 130/175.5/221/266.5/312/357.5/403 damage (1865.5 total damage)
- Level 4: 170/229.5/289/348.5/408/467.5/527/586.5 damage (3026 total damage)
- If the snake's current target dies or turns invulnerable, hidden or invisible, the jump neither counts, nor increases the damage.
- The snake continues jumping to nearby valid targets in these cases.
- The snake provides 300 radius flying vision around itself. The vision does not last.
- The snake blocks neutral creep camps.
- Modified values: None.
- The toggling of Mana Shield is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Mana Shield does not interrupt Medusa's channeling spells upon cast.
- Absorbs damage before any damage reduction takes place, including damage block or reduction from spells.
- This also affects everything which works directly with dealt damage (e.g. ).
- Increases Medusa's effective health by 150% when toggled on, assuming she has enough mana.
- Mana Shield persists through Medusa's death. If Mana Shield was active upon death, she respawns with it active.
Move Speed Slow: 35%
Attack Speed Slow: 35
Turn Rate Slow: 35%
Attack Damage Amplification: 50%
Gaze Duration: 5/6/7
- Modified values: None.
- Every enemy unit that faces Medusa within 85 degrees in front of them within a 1000 radius around Medusa gets the slow debuff applied.
- The slow debuff lasts either 6 seconds, or until the gaze ends. The stone debuff always lasts the full 3 seconds.
- A unit can only receive the slowing debuff once per cast. If a unit with the debuff faces Medusa for 2 seconds, it gets petrified.
- The 2 second facing counter does not reset when looking away once.
- Facing Medusa while invulnerable or hidden still counts towards the 2 second counter.
- This means a unit can only be petrified once per cast and can freely face Medusa afterwards without getting petrified again.
- Therefore it can be avoided by being invulnerable as the spell attempts to petrify.
- The petrification is a simple stun, which also freezes their animations, grants 100% magic resistance and amplifies incoming physical attack damage.
- Only increases physical damage dealt by attacks. Physical damage from spells is not increased.
- Stone Gaze ends when Medusa dies.
|+500 Mana||20||+15 Agility|
|10% Evasion||15||+20 Attack Speed|
|+15 Damage||10||+10 Intelligence|
- Replaced talents: None.
- The attack damage is added as bonus attack damage, and therefore does not benefit illusions.
- The evasion stacks multiplicatively with other sources of evasion.
- Upgrading mana increases maximum mana capacity and keeps the current mana percentage.
- The lifesteal is not a unique attack modifier and fully stacks with other sources of lifesteal.