Leshrac is the only hero who has more than just night vision range increased. His armor is increased from 0 to 2 and his intelligence gain per level is increased from 3 to 5.
- Modified values: Cast range, mana cost, damage and radius.
- Split Earth destroys trees within the affected radius.
- Has no visual or audio indicator during the effect.
- Modified values: cooldown, mana cost, damage per explosion and number of explosions.
- The radius is always centered at Leshrac's current position, not at the cast location.
- Randomly selects nearby valid units for each explosion. There are no priorities.
- When no valid targets are nearby, the explosions randomly appear within a square with 500 side length. These random explosions deal no damage.
- Creates explosions in 0.166 ( 0.0909) second intervals, starting immediately as the spell is cast, resulting in 60 ( 110) explosions.
- Can deal up to 960/1920/2880/3840 ( 1760/3520/5280/7040) damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- When Leshrac dies, the explosions still occur at his location.
Cast Range: 800/900/1000/1100
Jump Distance: 475
Number of Jumps: 6/10/14/18
Effect Delay: 0.15
Move Speed Slow: 75%
Attempts to damage if enemy turns spell immune during the delay. Slow persists if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Modified values: Cast range, mana cost, damage, number of jumps, jump distance and effect/jump delay.
- The lightning hits the initial target after the 0.15 second effect delay and then jumps to other targets in 0.15 second intervals, so hitting all targets takes 0.9/1.5/2.1/2.7 seconds.
- Because of the effect delay, the initial lightning can be avoided with spell immunity, invulnerability or becoming hidden. However, this does not prevent it from jumping.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- All jumps together can deal up to 450/1500/3150/5400 damage (before reductions).
- The Lightning Storm buff is a hidden buff required for the lightning to jump.
- Modified values: Mana cost, mana cost per second, radius and damage.
- The toggling of Pulse Nova is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Pulse Nova does not interrupt Leshrac's channeling spells upon toggling.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately upon toggling the spell on.
- Drains mana in the same intervals, so activating it basically costs 70/105/140 mana.
- However, when having less than 70/105/140 mana and toggling it on, it will still deal 1 damage instance and then toggle itself off.
|+12 Strength||20||+5% Spell Amplification|
|+8% Magic Resistance||15||+400 Mana|
|+15 Movement Speed||10||+125 Health|
- Replaced talents: None.
- Upgrading health and mana increases maximum health and mana capacity and keeps the current health and mana percentage.
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Added to Dark Moon.