Cast Range: 1000
Base Damage: 40/60/80/100
Damage per Creep: 14/16/18/20
Damage per Hero: 30/60/90/120
Current Health as Damage to Summons: 25%
Move Speed Bonus per Creep: 3%
Move Speed Bonus per Hero: 9%
Speed Duration: 7
Counts spell immune enemies towards the unit count. Does not attempt to damage spell immune enemies.
- Modified values: None.
- Summoned unit bonus damage is dealt before the base and bonus damage.
- None of the units in Dark Moon count as summoned units, so the bonus is never applied.
- The bonus damage counts creep-heroes as creeps.
- The buff from multiple casts of Overwhelming Odds does not stack but gets refreshed instead.
- The speed bonus gets updated on each cast based on how many targets were hit.
- Modified values: None.
- Only procs when a unit starts an attack against Legion Commander, regardless of distance.
- This means canceled or missed attacks can proc it as well.
- Upon proccing, Legion Commander receives a buff, which grants her 1000 attack speed and lifesteal.
- This buff lasts for 1 second, or until she lands an attack, whichever is shorter. Missed attacks do not count.
- If the ability procs while Tresdin is already attacking, she performs an instant attack on the current attack target.
- This instant attack does not interfere with the ongoing attack and uses no animation.
- The instant attack can proc any attack modifier or any on-hit effect like a regular attack.
- This means the instant attack also uses up the 1000 attack speed and lifesteal buff immediately.
- If Legion Commander is blinded, the instant attack can miss, unless she has True Strike. It can also miss to evasion.
- Moment of Courage uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Replaces Duel.
- The area is not periodically centered on Legion Commander. It is set once upon cast.
- The effect is aura-based, so its buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Counts the buffs present on the map and grants its bonuses accordingly to it.
- The lifesteal fully stacks with any other source of lifesteal.
|25% Cooldown Reduction||25||+15 All Stats|
|+20% Magic Resistance||20||+7 Armor|
|+20 Movement Speed||15||+30 Damage|
|+15% XP Gain||10||+7 Strength|
- Replaced talents: -20s respawn time replaced by +20% magic resistance and +40 Duel damage bonus replaced by +15 all stats.
- The armor and attack damage are added as bonus armor and bonus attack damage, and therefore do not benefit illusions.
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Cooldown reduction affects abilities and items. Stacks multiplicatively with .
- Added to Dark Moon.