- Modified values: Added evasion. Cooldown, mana cost and damage per second.
- Although Juggernaut still has the Blade Fury DPS talent, it does not work, as it is not hooked up to the ability.
- Does not interrupt Juggernaut's channeling spells upon cast.
- During Blade Fury, Juggernaut cannot be affected by . The buffs get removed immediately.
- Juggernaut is silenced for the duration. Besides this, he can act freely while spinning.
- Regular attacks can be performed during Blade Fury, but they deal no damage to enemies being affected by Blade Fury.
- However, these attacks still dispel consumables like .
- Attack modifiers like , or still apply their effects and damage on procs.
- Since cleave is based on the hero's attack damage values, it still deals damage within its cleave area even while spinning.
- On the other side, critical strikes and lifesteal are based on the actual damage dealt, and thus have no effect (despite red crit numbers and lifesteal particles still showing).
- Deals 5/15/25/35 damage in 0.2 second intervals, starting 0.2 seconds after cast, resulting in 25 damage instances.
- Each damage instance has a chance to proc , using its proc chance and crit damage, dealing 10/20/50/70 damage.
- Can deal up to 400/525/650/775 ( 400/525/650/775) damage (before reductions).
- Modified values: Mana cost.
- After cast, the ward automatically follows Juggernaut, if no other order is given.
- The heal is provided by an aura. Its healing buff lingers for 2.5 seconds.
- Heals in the form of health regeneration, so it heals for 0.2%/0.3%/0.4%/0.5% of maximum health in 0.1 second intervals.
- Can heal a total of 55%/82.5%/110%/137.5% of a unit's maximum health (ward duration + buff linger time).
- The healing aura of multiple Healing Wards does not stack.
- Modified values: None.
- Increases attack damage by an average of 20%/25%/30%/35%.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Blade Dance uses pseudo-random distribution.
- The sound and particles play upon start of the attack, not when the attack lands.
- Replaces Omnislash.
- Upon cast, an image of Juggernaut is send forth towards the direction. Every enemy within the radius around it gets marked.
- The image travels at a speed of 850.
- Once it reaches the targeted point, or the max distance, Juggernaut quickly dashes forward, hitting all marked enemies.
- Juggernaut dashes at a speed of 1200/1300/1400.
- Juggernaut performs an instant attack on all marked enemies. This means any attack modifier can proc normally.
|+8 All Stats||20||+20 Movement Speed|
|+6 Armor||15||+20 Attack Speed|
|+20 Damage||10||+150 Health|
- Replaced talents: None.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- The armor and attack damage are added as bonus armor and bonus attack damage, and therefore do not benefit illusions.
- The +175 Blade Fury DPS talent does not work.
- Added to Dark Moon.