- Modified values: None.
- Affected units cannot use any spells or items and are forced to attack Axe for its duration.
- Units attempt to follow and attack Axe regardless of distance, vision, obstacles, or status.
- Affected units are still subject to disables and do not gain free pathing.
- The taunt has the same priority as
- Same priority means that affected units attack the first taunted unit.
- Re-casting on a unit under the taunt effect of Berserker's Call refreshes the duration.
- When Axe dies, the taunt ends immediately.
- Replaces Battle Hunger.
- Lifesteals off of any damage dealt to enemies, not only attacks.
- Does not lifesteal off of damage flagged as HP Removal.
- The lifesteal is based on damage dealt after all reductions.
- Fully stacks with any other source of lifesteal.
- Recasting the spell on the same unit does not stack, but refreshes the duration.
- Modified values: Cooldown, damage and proc chance.
- Can only proc when an enemy unit lands an attack on Axe, regardless of distance. This means it cannot proc on missed attacks.
- Secondary attacks from cannot trigger Counter Helix.
- Can proc on the secondary attacks from other instant attacks.
- Despite the visual effects, the damage is applied instantly within the radius.
- Counter Helix uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Counter Helix does not use a regular cooldown. It is neither displayed on the ability icon when proccing, nor is it affected by cooldown manipulating effects.
Cast Range: 500/600/700
Cull Radius: 175/225/275
Leap Distance: 500/600/700
Kill Speed Bonus Radius: 900
Kill Move Speed Bonus: 40%
Kill Attack Speed Bonus: 0
- Modified values: Added area, added leap. Cast time, cast range, cooldown, mana cost, movement speed bonus, attack speed bonus and scepter upgraded kill threshold.
- Axe leaps to the center of the targeted at a speed of 1000/1100/1200.
- Culls all enemies within the area upon reaching the area. Targets are also decided upon reaching, not upon cast.
- When a target's health is above the threshold, it only applies its regular damage (magical) and plays a different sound.
- Even when a target dies to the regular damage (possible with damage amplifications), the other effects of Culling Blade are not applied.
|+20 All Stats||25||+15 Armor|
|+30 Movement Speed||20||+25 Health Regen|
|+250 Health||15||+75 Damage|
|+3 Mana Regen||10||+6 Strength|
- Replaced talents: +100 Battle Hunger dps replaced by +20 all stats.
- The mana regen and health regen are added as a bonus and do not benefit illusions.
- The armor and attack damage are added as bonus armor and bonus attack damage, and therefore do not benefit illusions.
- Upgrading health increases maximum health capacity and keeps the current health percentage.
- Added to Dark Moon.