We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|A lesser wand that grows in power the longer it is used, it brings magic to the fingertips of the user.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 100 health, 0.5 health regen, 0.4% magic resistance, 0.8 armor, 5 attack speed, 0.25% movement speed, 216/252/288/324/360 mana, 0.9/1.05/1.2/1.35/1.5 mana regen, 1.26%/1.47%/1.68%/1.89%/2.1% spell damage and 5 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 100 health, 0.5 health regen, 0.4% magic resistance, 0.8 armor, 5 attack speed, 0.25% movement speed, 216/252/288/324/360 mana, 0.9/1.05/1.2/1.35/1.5 mana regen, 1.26%/1.47%/1.68%/1.89%/2.1% spell damage and 5 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 100 health, 0.5 health regen, 0.4% magic resistance, 0.8 armor, 5 attack speed, 0.25% movement speed, 216/252/288/324/360 mana, 0.9/1.05/1.2/1.35/1.5 mana regen, 1.26%/1.47%/1.68%/1.89%/2.1% spell damage and 18/21/24/27/30 attack damage.
- Upgrading the item improves its stats and the damage, range and cooldown of Energy Burst. Can be upgraded four times.
- The total gold cost for each level is 2700/3950/5200/6450/7700.
- Places a debuff on the target, which applies the damage upon expiring. The debuff lasts 0 seconds.
- Instantly kills illusions, regardless of any status effects, except for .
- grants a second cast of Energy Burst to quickly kill enemies.
greatly amplifies Energy Burst's damage for high kill potential.
- Cast it on yourself or an ally with nuke(s) to increase the damage by a maximum of 40% if the enemy is close (6 seconds before fighting at level 4) then cast it on the enemy to amplify the damage he takes by a further 40%.
- The damage dealt by Energy Burst grants an instant boost and potentially vision over the target.
- He can reduce the cooldown of the Dagon by 50% with his ultimate.
- The damage from Energy Burst can easily bring an enemy into the kill threshold of .
- resets Energy Burst's cooldown for constant damage output.
- Using Energy Burst on an enemy affected by will cause severe burst damage from the latter.
- Ganking heroes can use Dagon for an additional burst of damage to help secure kills.
- Heroes that can reduce the magic resistance:
- can reduce the magic resistance by 60% with Decrepify. Note that it applies ghost form so it doesn't stack with Ethereal Blade.
- can reduce the magic resistance by 45% with Ancient Seal.
- can reduce the magic resistance by 33% to enemies in range from his Natural Order aura.
- can reduce the magic resistance by 30% to anyone inside Ice Vortex, and he has a 10% spell amplification talent.
- Nukers that want additional burst damage:
- Most heroes have 25% magic resistance by default, causing Energy Burst to deal 300/375/450/525/600 damage to them, considering no other sources of reduction or amplification.
- Powerful against high armored enemies, damage block and evasion.
- : amplifies the magic damage by at least 9% and lowers the manacost by 12%.
- & : both amplify the magic damage by at least 13% and lower the manacost by 16%.
- : amplifies the magic damage by 40% and does magic damage when used.
- : amplifies the magic damage by 25%.
- : increases the cast range of all your items and spells by 250.
: can be used to gank, chase, escape and trigger a Linken's Sphere to use your Dagon.
- , , : are other items you can use to gank, chase and escape after killing an enemy while the Dagon and other abilities are on cooldown.
- : amplifies the damage by 30% after the end of Soul Burn. It will also increase your mana regen.
- : reduce the cooldown of all your spells and items by 25% allowing to cast two Dagon during a fight and can lifesteal from your burst damage. It is more useful on Intelligence heroes with multiple spells.
- : will completely block the damage from the Dagon.
- : will reflect the magic damage onto the caster.
- : will reflect the nukes and disables.
- : will make you immune to magic damage.
- : will increase the magic resistance both upgrades reduce the damages even more.
- : give you 1300 HP, it can tank two Dagon level 5 with the default 25% magic resistance.
- Dagon is the name of an ancient Mesopotamian god.
- Dagon's active ability, Energy Burst, may be a reference to the Bible's Samson where he prayed to the Abrahamic god for power to destroy his enemies at Dagon's Temple.
- cosmetic item, Nyx Assassin's Dagon, is based on Dagon. 's