|A weapon of incredible power that is difficult for even the strongest of warriors to control.|
- Increases attack damage by an average of 37.5%.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Critical Strike uses pseudo-random distribution.
Heroes who may include a Daedalus in their build situationally:
Strength:, , , . .
Agility:, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- In the original DotA, this item was called the "Buriza-Do Kyanon", a reference to a weapon (unique ballista) in Diablo II. "Buriza-do Kyanon" is the romaji transliteration of "Blizzard Cannon" when written in Japanese katakana.
- Daedalus is the Latin transcription of the Greek "Daidalos" which means "clever worker" in Ancient Greek and Daedalus is also one of the characters in Ovid's "Metamorphoses" who was a skillful craftsman artisan, and the father of Icarus.