The Conduct Summary is a notice that alerts players of their conduct based on feedback from other players.
- A Conduct Summary is sent to the player:
- After every 10 matches.
- If a player receives 3 or more reports within the 25 matches.
- If the player enters Low Priority.
- It displays the number of commends and reports received over the last 25 matches.
- For reports, the number of parties that filed the report is also noted.
- A party is defined as any group in an organized party. Solo players count as one party.