From Dota 2 Wiki
Commends are marks of positive feedback that players can give to each other.
- Commends can be given on the Endgame screen after a match to players on either side.
- A chat notification will be sent to the player commended, along with the commending player's name.
- Commends are displayed on the player's profile.
- Each player may give out a total of 6 commends per week.
- Commends have no purpose besides prestige.
Play “More pages for my Black Grimoire!”
This article or section contains content that has been removed from the game or store. It exists solely for archival purposes.
|Friendly||I think they are amiable.|
|Forgiving||I think they are quite forgiving.|
|Teaching||I think they are a great teacher.|
|Leadership||I think they are a good leader.|
- Players used to be able to commend each other in chat rooms with no limits. This was later removed due to excessive commends trading.