“Many hands make light work.”
This article or section contains incomplete or outdated information. Please help the community by updating it.
Commending a player on the Endgame
Commends are marks of positive feedback that players can give to each other. They can be given on the Endgame screen after a match to players on either side. Commends can be displayed on the player's profile.
Each player may give out a total of [ Info Needed ] commends per week. Commends have no purpose besides prestige.
“More pages for my Black Grimoire!”
This article or section contains content that has been removed from the game or store. It exists solely for archival purposes.
|| I think they are amiable.
|| I think they are quite forgiving.
|| I think they are a great teacher.
|| I think they are a good leader.
- Fixed a bug where post-game commend and report options would not appear in some cases.
- Reports and Commends can now only be sent in the post-game screen.
- Added Conduct Summary popup, which tells you how many reports, abandons, and commends you have received in the past 25 games.
- Fixed bug allowing more than the maximum reports/commends per week.
- Spectator names can be clicked in the chat to commend them.
- Added a commendation system, which allows you to commend players who made your game a happier experience, and report anyone being hostile. You can commend or report a player by clicking their name in the main menu, in-game scoreboard or end game score screen.
Players used to be able to commend each other in chat rooms with no limits. This was later removed due to excessive commends trading.