Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Clockwerk
Enemies meeting Clockwerk
Enemies killing Clockwerk
- ▶️ Get out the siphon. Clockwerk's full of gasoline!
- ▶️ Calm your beard, Rattletrap.
- ▶️ Rattletrap, calm your beard.
- ▶️ The only good Keen is a dead Keen.
- ▶️ Rattletrap, you Keens are a pleasure to kill.
- ▶️ I admire your craftsmanship; your durability I question.
- ▶️ A shaken clock will soon stop ticking.
- ▶️ The only good clock is a stopped clock.
- ▶️ Clockworks…and then it doesn't.
- ▶️ Clock-blocked!
- ▶️ All those gears don't work so well with rockets lodged in 'em, huh?
- ▶️ ▶️ Never trust an engineer.
- ▶️ ▶️ I'll pry you out of that tin can!
- ▶️ Your exoskeleton couldn't save you.
- ▶️ Your exoskeleton was no match for Nyx.
- ▶️ Mm, canned ham.
- ▶️ Hm hm hm! Blew your fuses, didn't I?
- ▶️ What's wrong? Was there sand in your gears?
- ▶️ You can come out of that tin can any time.
- ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Little keen, consider yourself hell bent.
- ▶️ Your metal jacket sank you faster than one of Kunkka's ships.
- ▶️ Rattletrap, all your parts are out of stock!
- ▶️ What the heck? He's soft on the inside.
- ▶️ Your clock stops.
- ▶️ You were strong for a keen, but that's not saying much.
- ▶️ You're inside out.
- ▶️ A time, I foresee, when the clock stops you.
- Alchemist response: ▶️ Get out the siphon. Clockwerk's full of gasoline!