- Rattletrap's ancestors were clockmakers, including his father and grandfather.
- Rattletrap appears to have a close relationship with Sniper and Tinker.
- Rattletrap has a rivalry with Snapfire.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Clockwerk
Enemies meeting Clockwerk
Enemies killing Clockwerk
- ▶️ Get out the siphon. Clockwerk's full of gasoline!
- ▶️ Calm your beard, Rattletrap.
- ▶️ Rattletrap, calm your beard.
- ▶️ The only good Keen is a dead Keen.
- ▶️ Rattletrap, you Keens are a pleasure to kill.
- ▶️ I admire your craftsmanship; your durability I question.
- ▶️ A shaken clock will soon stop ticking.
- ▶️ The only good clock is a stopped clock.
- ▶️ Clockworks…and then it doesn't.
- ▶️ Clock-blocked!
- ▶️ All those gears don't work so well with rockets lodged in 'em, huh?
- ▶️ ▶️ Never trust an engineer.
- ▶️ ▶️ I'll pry you out of that tin can!
- ▶️ Your exoskeleton couldn't save you.
- ▶️ Your exoskeleton was no match for Nyx.
- ▶️ Mm, canned ham.
- ▶️ Hm hm hm! Blew your fuses, didn't I?
- ▶️ What's wrong? Was there sand in your gears?
- ▶️ You can come out of that tin can any time.
- ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Little keen, consider yourself hell bent.
- ▶️ Your metal jacket sank you faster than one of Kunkka's ships.
- ▶️ Rattletrap, all your parts are out of stock!
- ▶️ What the heck? He's soft on the inside.
- ▶️ Your clock stops.
- ▶️ You were strong for a keen, but that's not saying much.
- ▶️ You're inside out.
- ▶️ A time, I foresee, when the clock stops you.
- Alchemist response: ▶️ Get out the siphon. Clockwerk's full of gasoline!
- Snapfire response: ▶️ There's a reason your ancestors made watches instead of guns!
- Snapfire response: ▶️ Say a prayer for the clockmaker's son.
- Snapfire response: ▶️ I still carry one of your grandfather's timepieces. Quality workmanship!
- Timbersaw response: ▶️ Snap another layer of plate on your armor, granny's back!