Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Clockwerk
- Play Clever keen, let's prove our mettle.
- Play Play You lock 'em down tin man, I'll take care of the rest
Enemies meeting Clockwerk
Enemies killing Clockwerk
- Play Get out the siphon. Clockwerk's full of gasoline!
- Play Calm your beard, Rattletrap.
- Play Rattletrap, calm your beard.
- Play The only good Keen is a dead Keen.
- Play Rattletrap, you Keens are a pleasure to kill.
- Play I admire your craftsmanship; your durability I question.
- Play A shaken clock will soon stop ticking.
- Play The only good clock is a stopped clock.
- Play Clockworks…and then it doesn't.
- Play Clock-blocked!
- Play All those gears don't work so well with rockets lodged in 'em, huh?
- Play Play Never trust an engineer.
- Play Play I'll pry you out of that tin can!
- Play Your exoskeleton couldn't save you.
- Play Your exoskeleton was no match for Nyx.
- Play Mm, canned ham.
- Play Hm hm hm! Blew your fuses, didn't I?
- Play What's wrong? Was there sand in your gears?
- Play You can come out of that tin can any time.
- Play Play Play Little keen, consider yourself hell bent.
- Play Your metal jacket sank you faster than one of Kunkka's ships.
- Play Rattletrap, all your parts are out of stock!
- Play What the heck? He's soft on the inside.
- Play Your clock stops.
- Play You were strong for a keen, but that's not saying much.
- Play You're inside out.
- Play A time, I foresee, when the clock stops you.
- Alchemist response: Play Get out the siphon. Clockwerk's full of gasoline!