- This ability got replaced by 7.23 gameplay patch. in the
- Strafe does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling spells upon cast.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon cast, or upon enemy projectile launch. They are disjointed upon reaching Clinkz.
- This means when Strafe expires before an already launched projectile hits, it does not get disjointed and fully affects Clinkz.
- Does not disjoint projectiles coming from allies. This includes enemy projectiles that bounce off of allies onto Clinkz.
- The disjoint takes place before evasion, Spell Block and Spell Reflection do, meaning they cannot trigger on projectiles during Strafe.
- Successive casts of Strafe do not stack, but refresh the duration, and update the attack speed to the current level.
- This ability got replaced by 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- The targeted unit is instantly killed, counting as a regular last hit or deny.
- The health and damage bonus are based on the targeted unit's current health.
- The damage is directly added to Clinkz' base attack damage, so it is subject to lifesteal, crits, damage reduction (e.g. ) and amplification (e.g. ).
- Increases Clinkz' maximum and current health, effectively healing him for the amount.
- When the Death Pact buff expires, Clinkz' maximum health returns to normal, but his current health is kept, without exceeding his maximum health.
- Successive casts of Death Pact do not stack, but refresh the duration and update the values based on the current level and the target's current health.
- Can be cast on allied creeps.
- This ability got reworked into the following 6.67 gameplay patch. in the
- Heals Clinkz based on the target's current health. Does not exceed maximum health.
- Can be set to autocast.
- When on autocast, Clinkz casts this ability whenever a unit is within range and the spell is off cooldown.
- Autocast cannot interrupt Clinkz' current order. It cannot occur while channeling a spell.
- Pre 6.58, this ability was only castable on allied units.