- Clinkz is known for having a volatile temper, but is still widely respected throughout The Hoven for his deeds.
- After his immolation, Clinkz continues to patrol The Hoven, although every step causes him great pain.
- Clinkz owns a bow made from the remains of his grandfather.
- Clinkz owns equipment crafted by Smeevils.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Clinkz
- Play Burn them down, Clinkz.
- Play Your pain is power, Clinkz.
- Play Clinkz! A skeleton after my own heart.
- Play Clinkz! We meet in a show of fury!
- Play Play You mind if I call you Bones? Because whenever I hear Clinkz I start looking for a clockwork creature and I get really confused.
- Play Play You're a hero Clinkz. Not enough people give you credit for that.
- Play Play Clinkz, our horns shall run them through.
- Play Clinkz, our horns shall run them through.
- Play Ready for some target practice, Clinkz?
- Play Keep your flames under control in my presence.
Enemies killing Clinkz
- Play Clinkz, your bones were brittle. Shoulda eaten more spinach.
- Play Bashed your bones in.
- Play I heard your bones rattle with fear.
- Play Clinkz, were you named after chattering teeth?
- Play You met your match today, Clinkz.
- Play Ignorant of true flame.
- Play Your fire lacks discipline.
- Play I snub you out.
- Play You smolder and die.
- Play Two legged abomination.
- Play Stop complaining. You're already a skeleton for God's sake.
- Play A mounted bow will always claim victory.
- Play Play I'll put you in the ground where you belong!
- Play Play I'll give you the final rest you've been begging for, Archer.
- Play The lampreys will pick your bones.
- Play Your life without end comes to an end.
- Play Your fire is out.
- Play Your demon takes you.
- Play Spare ribs? Not what I had in mind.
- Play Hm hm hm hm hm. You need some meat on them bones, Clinkz.
- Play Bones and no flesh? Where's the pleasure in that?
- Play I like them with a little more meat on their bones.
- Play The demon that made Clinkz botched the job if you ask me.
- Play Heh, crummiest gun I've ever seen.
- Play I'll trample your bones to dust, skeleton.
- Play Why fire your arrows at me when Kunkka's sails need burning?
- Play Play Snuff life and flame.
- Play Your death comes at last, Clinkz.
- Play I guess we know who's the better archer now.
- Play Sorry, Clinkz, I can offer archery lessons if you'd like.
- Play Play Clinkz, you cannot hide from the eye in the sky.
- Play Guard yourself against burning shafts, and make no pact with death.
- Play Play No more hiding!
- Play Play Blades against bows!