Clinkz, the Bone Fletcher, is a ranged agility hero specializing in ambushing lone enemies due to his high physical damage and incredible speed. Though frail and easy to kill, Skeleton Walk grants Clinkz stealth and haste to escape and re-position himself. This skill is also what makes Clinkz such an incredible ganker. This assassin is also equipped with Death Pact which consumes an enemy unit or creep for bonus health and an armor debuff. It also gives 5 permanent bonus damage for every hero killed while under its effect. Searing Arrows provide huge bonus damage, greatly injuring enemies. To aid his assault, Clinkz can summon an Burning Army of fiery bone archers who cut down his foes with powerful arrows.
- The targeted unit is instantly killed, counting as a regular last hit or deny.
- Increases Clinkz' maximum health without keeping the current health percentage, then heals Clinkz for the same amount.
- When the Death Pact buff expires, Clinkz' maximum health returns to normal, but his current health is kept, without exceeding his maximum health.
- While having the buff, Clinkz' attacks place an armor reducing debuff on targets.
- When an enemy hero (including clones, excluding illusions) dies with the debuff on them, Clinkz gains the permanent attack damage.
- It does not matter how the target dies or who kills them, the damage is always granted.
- Since the debuff can be placed on allies as well, denying allies grants the damage as well.
- Successive casts of Death Pact do not stack, but refresh the duration and update the values.
- Cannot be cast on allied units. Can be cast on own , but not enemy or allied ones.
- The bonus damage is dealt in a separate damage instance, and counts as spell damage.
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent immediately upgrades all of Clinkz's currently flying Searing Arrows.
- When choosing the level 25 talent, whenever Searing Arrows is used, a different random target within its cast range is also targeted by a second Searing Arrow.
- Causes Clinkz to perform an instant attack on the chosen target whenever he launches a Searing Arrow.
- This instant attack can proc any attack modifier or on-hit effect like a regular attack.
- Since it uses the spell's cast range, effects which increase its cast range increase the secondary arrows' range as well.
- The secondary arrow has no target priorities. It simply chooses a random valid target within cast range.
- Since Searing Arrows affects buildings, the secondary arrows can target buildings as well.
- Skeleton Walk does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling spells upon cast.
- During the fade time, Clinkz can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- Clinkz can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- The attack speed buff is granted whenever the invisibility buff is lost, no matter how.
, the 2 archers spawn 250 range away from Clinkz, to his left and right respectively, facing the same direction.
- The archers only spawn upon losing the Skeleton Walk buff, no matter how. Both archers spawn simultaniously.
- The archers are the same as the ones summoned by . See below for their stats.
- This means if Burning Army is not learned, no skeletons spawn.
- Burning Army can be cast without having to face towards the targeted area.
- Spawns the archers in the given line one after another, starting immediately upon cast.
- It takes 2.1/2.8/3.5 seconds for all archers to spawn.
- The first archer spawns at the initial targeted location. Following archers spawn with 416.67/312.5/250 in between each.
- The archers spawn facing the same direction as Clinkz does as they spawn.
- The spawned archers cannot be controlled. They automatically attack nearby enemy heroes, regardless of auto-attack settings.
- However, it is possible to turn the autocast on their Searing Arrows off.
- The archers' base attack damage is periodically set equal to Clinkz' main attack damage.
- The archers also gain bonus damage for raw damage bonuses Clinkz has.
- The attack range of the archers is also periodically set equal to Clinkz' attack range.
- The archers only attack heroes, including illusions and clones, excluding creep-heroes.
- The archers follow default auto-attack rules. However, they only switch targets when their current target cannot be attacked anymore.
- The archers have
, with the same level as on Clinkz.
- The level for it is set for each archer as it spawns. Leveling it afterwards does not update its level on the archers.
- Although being identical to Clinkz's Searing Arrows, and having a mana pool, the archers do not need mana to cast it.
- The archers fully benefit from the Searing Arrows damage and Searing Arrows multishot talents.
- The archers do not block neutral creep camps.
- The Skeleton Archers' attack damage is not reduced by Damage Block.
|Multishot||25||+3sAttack Speed Duration|
|+325Health||20||+100 Attack Range|
|+9 Strength||10||+7 Agility|
- Level 10 left talent: +10 strength reduced to +8.
- Level 10 right talent: +8 agility reduced to +6.
- Level 15 left talent: +15 damage reduced to +12.
- Level 15 right talent: -30s cooldown reduced to -24s.
- Level 20 left talent: +350 max health reduced to +275.
- Level 20 right talent: +125 attack range reduced to +100.
- Level 25 right talent: +4s attack speed duration reduced to +3s.
- Increased damage from 20/30/40/50 to 30/40/50/60.
- Increased mana cost from 6/8/10/12 to 9/10/11/12.
- gives Clinkz the basic health regeneration to stay longer in lane.
- can save Clinkz at the very last second in an emergency.
- helps Clinkz dominate the lane by harassing your enemies with Searing Arrows.
- helps against enemies that can spam spells.
- can offset Clinkz's mana expenditure from Searing Arrows.
- helps in early ganking or pushing, as well as harassing enemies in lane. It can be upgraded into a or a , the latter also providing some much needed mana regeneration. It's not unheard of to get both these items. You can therefore get an early Blight Stone, finish a Medallion of Courage, and immediately get a second Blight Stone.
- 's agility and attack speed bonus help Clinkz get kills.
- solves Clinkz's mana problems associated with using Searing Arrows and allows you to silence heroes. It allows Clinkz to gank more effectively and disable enemies' abilities in fights.
- creates Burning Army skeletons when Clinkz breaks Skeleton Walk, greatly improving his teamfight presence.
- is a natural upgrade from Orchid Malevolence, and grants active True Strike and critical damage on top of silence, enhancing Clinkz's ability to shred heroes.
- improves Clinkz's attack damage and Pierce to reliably bring down heroes with evasion.
- counters enemy disables so Clinkz can continue to output damage.
- stacks with Searing Arrows, which adds more killing capabilities, and helps dispose of heroes with a low health pool more quickly.
- evasion. provides a massive agility and attack speed bonus as well as
- 's mana break allows Clinkz to quickly burn his target's mana while also dealing bonus damage. The active ability also grants Clinkz a slow to keep targets within range of Burning Army.
- 's critical multiplier massively increases Clinkz's damage output.
- can help Clinkz snowball very hard, as it makes Clinkz difficult to catch. Consider the item in difficult games when split pushing is a key factor for victory.
- is comparable to ; it offers less damage output but provides a stronger disable.
- enables Clinkz to shred through the enemy's armor, and to better protect himself once the active has expired.
- helps keep enemies within range of Burning Army. It also upgrades into for some mobility and extra attributes.
- stacks with Searing Arrows, which allows you to chase down heroes while improving all your attributes.
- can enable you to roam more aggressively without fear, and gives good mana regeneration.
- will greatly increase Clinkz's raw damage output, which is useful if you're only looking to take down enemy buildings.
- shuts down Black King Bar users, grants bonus damage, and can heavily lock enemies down in conjunction with Burning Army.
- grants enormous Lifesteal that synergizes nicely with Clinkz's immense damage output, giving him an edge in manfights.
- should only be picked up when staging a desperate comeback, but the bonus damage combined with Death Pact cannot be ignored.
|Roles:||Carry Escape Pusher|
|Playstyle:||As Clinkz loosed his final arrow, the demon Maraxiform ignited the land with hellfire, burning him to the bone. Yet, the heroic bowman did not die. He had slain the demon, and unwittingly earned king-mage Sutherex's reward: Eternal life. Immortalized at the precipice of death, Clinkz now makes advantageous use of his skeletal body. Camouflaged, he walks into hostile lands, forming Death Pacts with wildlife to empower his shots. The demon's inferno burns within his ribs, with which he now lights Searing Arrows to devastating effect. When backup is needed, Clinkz calls upon a Burning Army of skeletal archers, incinerating his foes in the flames of their hellfire barrage.|
- Bone Fletcher's alternate/fun name was "Clinkz Eastwood", a pun on the name of famed actor Clint Eastwood.
- The line ▶️ "Better to run than curse the road." is a reference to a Wolof (Senegal) proverb, "Better to walk than curse the road".
- The phrase ▶️ "Thy Flesh Consumed." may be referred to the fourth and final episode of Ultimate Doom game, and also to King James version of the Bible "And thou mourne at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed" PROVERBS 5:11.
- Clinkz's phrase ▶️ "Ashes to ashes." is a reference to a common christian saying, popularized by the Book of Common Prayer "[...]we therefore commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust;[...]".
Low Violence model