Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Clinkz, the Bone Fletcher, is a ranged agility hero specializing in ambushing lone enemies due to his high physical damage and incredible speed. Though frail and easy to kill, Skeleton Walk grants Clinkz stealth and haste to escape and re-position himself. This skill is also what makes Clinkz such an incredible ganker. This assassin is also equipped with Strafe boosting his attack speed to insane levels for a short time. Searing Arrows provide huge bonus damage, greatly injuring enemies in conjunction with Strafe. To aid his assault, Clinkz can summon an Burning Army of fiery bone archers who cut down his foes with powerful arrows.
- Strafe does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling spells upon cast.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon cast, or upon enemy projectile launch. They are disjointed upon reaching Clinkz.
- This means when Strafe expires before an already launched projectile hits, it does not get disjointed and fully affects Clinkz.
- Does not disjoint projectiles coming from allies. This includes enemy projectiles that bounce off of allies onto Clinkz.
- The disjoint takes place before evasion, Spell Block and Spell Reflection do, meaning they cannot trigger on projectiles during Strafe.
- Successive casts of Strafe do not stack, but refresh the duration, and update the attack speed to the current level.
- The bonus damage is dealt in a separate damage instance, and counts as spell damage.
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent immediately upgrades all of Clinkz's currently flying Searing Arrows.
- When choosing the level 25 talent, whenever Searing Arrows is used, a different random target within its cast range is also targeted by a second Searing Arrow.
- Since it uses the spell's cast range, effects which increase its cast range increase the secondary arrows' range as well.
- The secondary arrow has no target priorities. It simply chooses a random valid target within cast range.
- Since Searing Arrows affects buildings, the secondary arrows can target buildings as well.
- Skeleton Walk does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling spells upon cast.
- During the fade time, Clinkz can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- Clinkz can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
, the archers spawn 250 range away from Clinkz, to his left and right respectively, facing the same direction.
- The archers only spawn upon losing the Skeleton Walk buff, no matter how. Both archers spawn simultaniously.
- The archers are the same as the ones summoned by . See below for their stats.
- This means if Burning Army is not learned, no skeletons spawn.
- Burning Army can be cast without having to face towards the targeted area.
- Spawns the archers in the given line one after another, starting immediately upon cast.
- It takes 2.1/2.8/3.5 seconds for all archers to spawn.
- The first archer spawns at the initial targeted location. Following archers spawn with 416.67/312.5/250 in between each.
- The archers spawn facing the same direction as Clinkz does as they spawn.
- The spawned archers cannot be controlled. They automatically attack nearby enemy heroes, regardless of auto-attack settings.
- However, it is possible to turn the autocast on their Searing Arrows off.
- The attack damage of the archers is periodically set based on the main attack damage of Clinkz.
- This means raw attack damage bonuses are not copied, only base attack damage, and damage gained by the primary attribute is copied.
- The attack range of the archers is also periodically set equal to Clinkz' attack range.
- The archers only attack heroes, including illusions and clones, excluding creep-heroes.
- The archers follow default auto-attack rules. However, they only switch targets when their current target cannot be attacked anymore.
- The archers have
, with the same level as on Clinkz.
- The level for it is set for each archer as it spawns. Leveling it afterwards does not update its level on the archers.
- Although being identical to Clinkz's Searing Arrows, and having a mana pool, the archers do not need mana to cast it.
- The archers fully benefit from the Searing Arrows damage and Searing Arrows multishot talents.
- The archers do not block neutral creep camps.
|+16 Health Regen||20||+125 Attack Range|
|+10 Strength||10||+8 Agility|
- gives Clinkz the basic health regeneration to stay longer in lane.
- can save Clinkz at the very last second in an emergency.
- helps Clinkz dominate the lane by harassing your enemies with Searing Arrows.
- helps against enemies that can spam spells.
- can offset Clinkz's mana expenditure from Searing Arrows.
- helps in early ganking or pushing, as well as harassing enemies in lane. It can be upgraded into a or a , the latter also providing some much needed mana regeneration. It's not unheard of to get both these items. You can therefore get an early Blight Stone, finish a Medallion of Courage, and immediately get a second Blight Stone.
- 's agility and attack speed bonus help Clinkz get kills.
- solves Clinkz's mana problems associated with using Searing Arrows and allows you to silence heroes. It allows Clinkz to gank more effectively and disable enemies abilities in fights.
- stacks with Searing Arrows, which adds more killing capabilities, and helps dispose of heroes with a low health pool more quickly.
- is a natural upgrade from Orchid Malevolence, and grants active True Strike and critical damage on top of silence, enhancing Clinkz's ability to shred heroes.
- improves Clinkz's attack damage and Pierce to reliably bring down heroes with evasion.
- counters enemy disables so Clinkz can continue to output damage.
- creates Burning Army skeletons when Clinkz breaks Skeleton Walk, greatly improving his teamfight presence.
- evasion. provides a massive agility and attack speed bonus as well as
- 's mana break synergizes well with Strafe, allowing Clinkz to quickly burn his target's mana while also dealing bonus damage. The active ability also grants Clinkz a slow to keep targets within range of Burning Army.
- 's critical multiplier massively increases Clinkz's damage output to take advantage of Strafe's attack speed bonus.
- can help Clinkz snowball very hard, as it makes Clinkz difficult to catch. Consider the item in difficult games when split pushing is a key factor for victory.
- is comparable to ; it offers less damage output but provides a stronger disable.
- enables Clinkz to shred through the enemy's armor, and to better protect himself once the active has expired.
- helps keep enemies within range of Strafe and Burning Army. It also upgrades into for some mobility and extra attributes.
- stacks with Searing Arrows, which allows you to chase down heroes while improving all your attributes.
- can enable you to roam more aggressively without fear, and gives good mana regeneration.
- will greatly increase Clinkz's raw damage output, which is useful if you're only looking to take down enemy buildings.
- shuts down Black King Bar users, grants bonus damage, and can heavily lock enemies down in conjunction with Strafe and Burning Army.
- grants enormous Lifesteal that synergizes nicely with Clinkz's immense damage output, giving him an edge in manfights.
- should only be picked up when staging a desperate comeback, but the bonus damage combined with Strafe cannot be ignored.
|Roles:||Carry Escape Pusher|
|Playstyle:||As Clinkz loosed his final arrow, the demon Maraxiform ignited the land with hellfire, burning him to the bone. Yet, the heroic bowman did not die. He had slain the demon, and unwittingly earned king-mage Sutherex's reward: Eternal life. Immortalized at the precipice of death, Clinkz now makes advantageous use of his skeletal body. Camouflaged, he walks into hostile lands, revealing himself only to Strafe enemies from behind. The demon's inferno burns within his ribs, with which he now lights Searing Arrows to devastating effect. When backup is needed, Clinkz calls upon a Burning Army of skeletal archers, incinerating his foes in the flames of their hellfire barrage.|
- Bone Fletcher's alternate/fun name was "Clinkz Eastwood", a pun on the name of famed actor Clint Eastwood.
- The line ▶️ "Better to run than curse the road." is a reference to a Wolof (Senegal) proverb, "Better to walk than curse the road".
- The phrase ▶️ "Thy Flesh Consumed." may be referred to the fourth and final episode of Ultimate Doom game, and also to King James version of the Bible "And thou mourne at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed" PROVERBS 5:11.
- Clinkz's phrase ▶️ "Ashes to ashes." is a reference to a common christian saying, popularized by the Book of Common Prayer "[...]we therefore commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust;[...]".
Low Violence model