Clinkz, the Bone Fletcher, is a ranged agility hero specializing in ambushing lone enemies due to his high physical damage and incredible speed. Though frail and easy to kill, Skeleton Walk grants Clinkz stealth and haste to escape and re-position himself. This skill is also what makes Clinkz such an incredible ganker. This assassin is also equipped with Strafe boosting his attack speed to insane levels for a short time. Searing Arrows provide huge bonus damage, greatly injuring enemies in conjunction with Strafe. To aid his assault, Clinkz can form a Death Pact and absorb a creature's life for greater damage and health, making him not only able to take more hits, but hit harder as well.
- Strafe does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling spells upon cast.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon cast, or upon enemy projectile launch. They are disjointed upon reaching Clinkz.
- This means when Strafe expires before an already launched projectile hits, it does not get disjointed and fully affects Clinkz.
- Only disjoints projectiles from player-controlled enemy units. Projectiles of neutral creeps, lane creeps, towers and fountains and allies are not disjointed.
- The disjoint takes place before evasion, Spell Block and Spell Reflection do, meaning they cannot trigger on projectiles during Strafe.
- The attack speed bonus is lost when all disjoint charges are used up.
- The amount of charges is visible on the status buff icon.
- Successive casts of Strafe do not stack, but refresh the duration and instances, and update the attack speed to the current level.
- The bonus damage is dealt in a separate damage instance, and counts as spell damage.
- Choosing the damage upgrading talent immediately upgrades all of Clinkz's currently flying Searing Arrows.
- When choosing the level 25 talent, whenever Searing Arrows is used, a different random target within its cast range is also targeted by a second Searing Arrow.
- Since it uses the spell's cast range, effects which increase its cast range increase the secondary arrows' range as well.
- The secondary arrow has no target priorities. It simply chooses a random valid target within cast range.
- Since Searing Arrows affects buildings, the secondary arrows can target buildings as well.
- Skeleton Walk does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling spells upon cast.
- During the fade time, Clinkz can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- Clinkz can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- The targeted unit is instantly killed, counting as a regular last hit or deny.
- The health and damage bonus are based on the targeted unit's current health.
- The damage is directly added to Clinkz' base attack damage, so it is subject to lifesteal, crits, damage reduction (e.g. ) and amplification (e.g. ).
- Increases Clinkz' maximum and current health, effectively healing him for the amount.
- When the Death Pact buff expires, Clinkz' maximum health returns to normal, but his current health is kept, without exceeding his maximum health.
- Successive casts of Death Pact do not stack, but refresh the duration and update the values based on the current level and the target's current health.
- Can be cast on allied creeps.
|+20 Health Regen||20||+100 Attack Range|
|+5 Armor||10||+12% Magic Resistance|
- The attack range talent also affects the cast range of .
- The magic resistance talent stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- The magic resistance talent increases Clinkz's magic resistance to 34%.
- The evasion talent stacks multiplicatively with other sources of evasion.
- gives Clinkz the basic health regeneration to stay longer in lane.
- can save Clinkz at the very last second in an emergency.
- helps Clinkz dominate the lane by harassing your enemies with Searing Arrows.
- gives improved damage and mana regeneration, allowing for better use of Searing Arrows.
- helps against enemies that can spam spells.
- can solve Clinkz's mana problems. If cast before using Death Pact it effectively costs 0 HP, and allows Death Pact to be used on cooldown.
- helps in early ganking or pushing, as well as harrassing enemies in lane. It can be upgraded into a or a , the latter also providing some much needed mana regeneration. It's not unheard of to get both these items. You can therefore get an early Blight Stone, finish a Medallion of Courage, and immediately get a second Blight Stone.
- Lua error in Module:Item_ID at line 20: Found no data for "Power Treads". help you attack faster to improve the effectiveness of Searing Arrows.
- solves Clinkz's mana problems associated with using Searing Arrows and allows you to silence heroes. It allows Clinkz to gank more effectively and disable enemies abilities in fights.
- stacks with Searing Arrows, which adds more killing capabilities, and helps dispose of heroes with a low health pool more quickly.
- is a natural upgrade from Orchid Malevolence, and grants active True Strike and critical damage on top of silence, enhancing Clinkz's ability to shred heroes.
- improves Clinkz's attack speed and accuracy to reliably bring down heroes.
- counters enemy disables so Clinkz can continue to output damage.
- evasion. provides a massive agility and attack speed bonus as well as
- 's mana break snyergizes well with Strafe, allowing Clinkz to quickly burn his target's mana while also dealing bonus damage. The active ability also grants Clinkz a slow to keep targets in place.
- 's critical multiplier massively increases Clinkz's damage output to take advantage of Strafe's attack speed bonus.
- can help Clinkz snowball very hard, as it makes Clinkz difficult to catch. Consider the item in difficult games when split pushing is a key factor for victory.
- hex is undispellable. is comparable to ; it offers less damage output but provides a stronger disable. Unlike Orchid Malevolence,
- enables Clinkz to shred through the enemy's armor, and to better protect himself once the active has expired.
- helps keep enemies within range when using Strafe. It also upgrades into to give you some mobility, and a bit of extra attributes.
- stacks with Searing Arrows, which allows you to chase down heroes while improving all your attributes.
- can enable you to roam more aggressively without fear, and gives good mana regeneration.
- will greatly increase Clinkz's raw damage output, which is useful if you're only looking to take down enemy buildings.
|Roles:||Carry Escape Pusher|
|Playstyle:||As Clinkz loosed his final arrow, the demon Maraxiform ignited the land with hellfire, burning him to the bone. Yet, the heroic bowman did not die. He had slain the demon, and unwittingly earned the king-mage Sutherex's reward: Eternal life. Immortalized at the precipice of death, Clinkz now makes advantageous use of his skeletal body. Camouflaged, he walks into hostile lands, revealing himself only to Strafe enemies from behind. The demon's infernal flames burn continuously within his ribs, with which he now lights Searing Arrows to devastating effect. Before any impending showdown, Clinkz renews himself with a lesser version of the king-mage's spell, consuming wildlife to form a Death Pact so that he may borrow their strength to use as his own.|
- Bone Fletcher's alternate/fun name was "Clinkz Eastwood", a pun on the name of famed actor Clint Eastwood.
- The line Play "Better to run than curse the road." is a reference to a Wolof (Senegal) proverb, "Better to walk than curse the road".
- The phrase Play "Thy Flesh Consumed." may be referred to the fourth and final episode of Ultimate Doom game, and also to King James version of the Bible "And thou mourne at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed" PROVERBS 5:11.
- Clinkz's phrase Play "Ashes to ashes." may be a reference to David Bowie's 1980 song Ashes to Ashes.
Low Violence model