From Dota 2 Wiki
|Clear water that enhances the ability to meditate.|
- Stacks with itself in the inventory, there is no stack limit. The sell value adapts based on the number of instances in a stack.
- Clarities are not shareable, however, they can be cast on allies.
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- If the target is more than 500 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 250 range before casting.
- If a cast order is given on a target which is within 500 range already, the caster does not need to move closer and casts it right away.
- The owner does not have to face the target to use this on it.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Restores mana in the form of mana regeneration, so it restores 0.32 mana in 0.1 second intervals, which is 3.2 mana per second.
- Can restore a total of 160 mana over its full duration.
- Fully stacks with other mana regeneration increasing effects.
Recommended heroesCrystal Maiden
- Combined with Arcane Aura, Clarity allows Crystal Maiden to use her abilities much more often than most heroes during the laning phase.
- Clarity is needed to offset Earthshaker's low mana, which is often not enough to cast more than one or two Fissures.
- Clarity is mandatory for Enigma to create more than one or two sets of Eidolons through Demonic Conversion.
- Clarity helps a jungling Nature's Prophet maintain enough mana to summon Treants through Nature's Call.
- Clarity is usually required to supplement Omniknight's low mana, at least until he has a Soul Ring or Arcane Boots.
- Clarity is essential for Techies to lay down extra mines during the early game, especially before the horn.
- Clarity will usually regenerate Treant Protector for its full amount, due to his passive invisibility.
- Clarity allows Treant Protector to constantly shield and heal allies and structures with Living Armor.
- Clarity helps with Vengeful Spirit's low mana pool, as an extra Magic Missile can mean the difference between life and death.
- Clarity helps Zeus spam Arc Lightning in the mid lane, allowing him to get more last hits.
- Support heroes who rely on multiple or costly abilities in the early game will function better with Clarity.
- Support heroes with spammable early game abilities will benefit from Clarity, allowing them to harass more frequently.
- Roaming heroes and gankers who do not risk being damaged between lanes can make full use of Clarity.
- Io's Tether will restore more mana to allies with Clarity.
- Phantom Assassin can use Clarity to get more last hits with Stifling Dagger.
- Clarity's effect is dispelled upon taking player damage, so do not use it in the middle of combat.
- In some situations however, it may be worth it to use it in combat. Even one second of regeneration can be enough to squeeze out one more ability, which can prevent deaths or result in kills.
- Although it regenerates quite a lot of mana, it takes long to do so. It is best used while doing other out-of-combat things, so you do not stand and wait for it to finish regenerating.
- This makes them perfect for roaming heroes, who can use a Clarity while moving between the lanes, allowing them to roam for longer and not have to retreat to the fountain to refill their mana.
- They are also great for jungling heroes who can use them while killing neutral creeps.
- Due to its low cost, don't hesitate to buy and use a Clarity on an ally in lane, especially if it will give them enough mana to get off another escape or nuke ability.