We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- Enchantress can turn Chen's own creeps against him with . The creeps still keep the health buff Holy Persuasion granted them.
- and make her difficult to kill.
- Earthshaker's will deal intense damage due to the amount of creeps Chen will have.
- and deal large amounts of AOE damage, wearing down non-ancient creeps that Chen converts.
- Chen's frailty and low mobility make him an enticing target.
- and can take advantage of converted creeps' numbers.
- With enough damage from stacks, Legion Commander can also often kill any of Chen's unfortunate allies before he can use Hand of God.
- locks down Chen and his converted creeps.
- and can destroy Chen and his creeps quickly.
- minimizes damage taken from creeps' attacks.
- Lina's and can easily kill Chen's converted creeps.
- Lina's high damage burst from , and can easily kill Chen's allies or Chen himself before he can use Hand of God.
- Luna's and can easily kill Chen's creeps.
- Luna's can often kill Chen or his allies before he can use Hand of God.
- Monkey King can kill Chen or any of his allies with his physical damage burst from and before he can use Hand of God.
- None of the neutral creeps have any abilities to destroy trees, which makes Chen susceptible for ganks with and .
- Venomancer's damage over time can force Chen to use Hand of God prematurely, potentially wasting a chance to save his allies during a teamfight.
- Abaddon's can nullify Chen's Penitence and any of his converted creep's debuffs.
- also will damage any of Chen's creeps if it bursts.
- and can clear Chen's creeps, and kill his allies before he uses Hand of God.
- can quickly clear Chen's creeps and deal intense damage to his allies.
- Snad King's and will deal a large amount of damage to Chen's creeps.
- will quickly clear Chen's creeps at low health.
- With , Timbersaw can slow, catch up with, or escape from Chen and his creeps.
- can clear Chen's creeps and slow him.
- Attacks from multiple creeps quickly build stacks.
- allows Necrophos to kill Chen's allies with more often before he can use Hand of God.
- Due to Chen's poor damage output, Necrophos will often have more than enough time to save allies with .
- will prevent Chen from activating Hand of God.
- and can clear Chen's creeps and heavily damage Chen.
- heavily damages Chen and slows him, while healing Death Prophet.
- Dark Seer's and can clear a wave of Chen's Creeps effectively.
- Chen has no area-of-effect spells to deal with Broodmother's spiderlings and must rely on his creeps to take care of them.
- can kill Chen's creeps and spawn spiderlings in their place.
- allows Broodmother to disrupt Chen's jungling.
- and let Broodmother easily win fights against Chen.
- Alchemist's can heavily damage Chen's creeps and disrupt his jungling.
- Alchemist builds items like and , allowing him to quickly clear Chen's creeps.
- Alchemist's will grant him more bonus gold as he kills Chen's creeps.
- Razor's can damage and clear Chen's creep army.
- Chen has no escape mechanisms, making him easy prey for .
- Lua error in Module:Ability_ID at line 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Unstable Current". will strike Chen's creeps around Razor.
- Phoenix's large damage over time with and can kill Chen's allies before he can use Hand of God.
- Phoenix's is not damaged by Chen's creeps.
- Shadow Shaman's can kill Chen's creeps and grant farm to Shadow Shaman in the process.
- Chen has no escape mechanisms, making him easy prey for Shadow Shaman's ganking attempts with and .
- Chen also has no solutions to disrupt .
- Elder Titan's ability gives him bonus damage for each converted creep it passes through.
- and will often kill him or any of his allies quickly before he has time to use Hand of God.
- slows Chen and amplifies Batrider's damage.
- and can deal heavy damage to Chen and his creeps.
- pulls Chen away from his creeps, often to certain death.
- prevents healing from Hand of God.
- will clear easily Chen's creeps.
- will trap Chen and render him helpless.
- gives bonus damage to Underlord for each killed creep and weakens Chen's damage.
- can counter Chen's pushing attempts, and he has nothing to intercept it.
- stuns creeps for a longer time than heroes, and can potentially bounce to Chen himself if he's near his creeps.
- Heroes with cleave abilities and area of effect damage can make quick work of Chen's converted creeps and at same time gain farm: , , , , , , , .
- Illusion and heroes with summons are difficult to kill with Chen's single-target offensive spells: , , , , , , . However, Chen can convert enemy summons with Holy Persuasion, as long as they don't bunch up.
- Invisibility heroes can sneak past Chen's creeps and pick him off: , , .
- Heroes that can instantly kill creeps greatly reduce the effectiveness of Chen's converted army: , , .
- Hand of God has a long cooldown, so damage over time spells can be hazardous for Chen, forcing him to use it prematurely: , , , , .
- Heroes with damage burst can often kill Chen or his allies before he can use Hand of God: , , , , , , , .
- will greatly hinder the converted creeps' damage output, while the slow from Arctic Blast will make Chen and his creeps easy targets.
- 's Burst damage can quickly finish off Chen's teammates before he is able to use Hand of God.
- allows melee heroes to destroy converted creeps.
- and allows ranged heroes to destroy converted creeps.
- instantly kills converted creeps, and grants farm in process.
- reflects Chen's targeted abilities.
- blocks the abilities of both Chen and his creeps.
- dispels Penitence and can make Chen waste spells on illusions.
- allows heroes to bypass Chen's creeps and pick him off.
- can take control of converted creeps.
- will deal area damage to all of Chen's converted creeps.
- His creeps can trigger and , wasting them.
- Chen in the early game is a faster pusher than Arc Warden until Arc Warden buys Maelstrom or Necronomicon.
- Visages familiars are quickly destroyed with the creeps' help, meaning that in a team fight, Visage loses all stuns and a lot of burst damage.
- Due to Clockwerk's slow damage output, Chen can often save a trapped ally with Hand of God.
- Heroes with no stun and escape abilities (such as Bloodseeker) are vunerable as Chen can easily gank lanes from the jungle early game and score kills using Petinence.
- Heroes who lack area damage spells won't fare well against Chen as he can send his controlled units to push lanes without putting himself at risk.
- Hand of God and Divine Favor makes it hard for to finish off allies with .
Works well with...
- benefits Chen's creeps.
- Together with Chen's creeps they have a lot of lane pressure.
- gives attack speed, armor and health regen to all Chen's creeps.
- Beastmaster's allows Chen's creeps to push towers quicker.
- Enigma's together with Chen's creeps they have strong damage output during the laning phase, Especially towards squishy heroes as , or .
- can use Chen's creeps as targets for teleportation.