- Roshan now drops Cheese from the second death instead of the third.
- Fixed Fondue restoring 500/1000 health/mana, instead of 2500/1000.
- Roshan now only starts dropping a Cheese on his third death and onwards.
- Removed Cheese.
- Now starts off with a 0 stock count (stock limit still at 1).
- First restock now takes (following restocks still take 180 seconds).
- Re-added Hunk of Cheese.
- Renamed from Hunk of Cheese to Cheese.
- Increased gold cost from 650 to 1000.
- Increased re-stock time from 6 to 180.
- Now stacks in the inventory.
- Removed Restore and restored the old Fondue ability.
- Now has a 5 mana cost.
- Can now be used while already at full health.
- Reduced health restoration from 2000 to 1000.
- Reduced mana restoration from 2000 to 500.
- Removed Hunk of Cheese.
- Re-added Furbolg Cheese.
- Renamed from Furbolg Cheese to Hunk of Cheese.
- Increased gold cost from 700 to 1000.
- Removed Fondue
- Healed the user for 2000 health and mana instantly, 40 seconds cooldown.
- Added new ability
- Target an allied unit to restore its health over time.
- Cast range: 450
- Health restored per second: 250
- Duration: 6
- Notes: Restores in 1 second intervals. The effect is not dispelled upon taking damage. No cooldown. The item is still consumed on use.
- Removed Furbolg Cheese.
- Added Fondue as official name for active ability.