We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Made from the milk of a long lost Furbolg vendor, it restores the vitality of those who taste it.|
- Cheese is completely sharable.
- Although Cheese cannot be bought, it can be sold for 500 gold. However, only the hero whose main inventory it enters first can sell it.
- If a courier is the first unit to pick up the Cheese, it cannot be sold by anyone, even if it remains on the courier or is given to a hero afterwards.
- If a Cheese directly enters a backpack when picked up, it remains sellable by anyone until it enters any unit's main inventory.
- Cheese stacks with itself in the inventory.
- Unlike the , Cheese is not reclaimed by Roshan.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- While hard to obtain over the course of most games, Cheese can be an extremely useful item during team fights, as it allows you to cast more spells and survive longer with its incredible restorative effects.
- In some scenarios, it might be worth it to sell the Cheese for its selling price of gold to buy a key item sooner rather than consuming it.
- Before Cheese, this item was named "Hunk of Cheese" and before that, it was named "Furbolg Cheese", which matches the item's current lore.