From Dota 2 Wiki
|Made from the milk of a long lost Furbolg vendor, it restores the vitality of those who taste it.|
- Cheese is completely sharable.
- Although Cheese cannot be bought, it can be sold for 500 gold. However, only the hero picking it up first can sell it.
- If a courier is the first unit to pick up the Cheese, it cannot be sold by anyone, even if it remains on the courier or is given to a hero afterwards.
- Cheese stacks with itself in the inventory.
- Unlike the Aegis of the Immortal, Cheese is not reclaimed by Roshan.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- While hard to obtain over the course of most games, Cheese can be an extremely useful item during team fights, as it allows you to cast more spells and survive longer with its incredible restorative effects.
- In some scenarios, it might be worth it to sell the Cheese for its selling price of 500 gold to buy a key item sooner rather than consuming it.
- Before Cheese, this item was named "Hunk of Cheese" and before that, it was named "Furbolg Cheese", which matches the item's current lore.