Chaos Knight/Old Abilities
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Increases attack damage by an average of 3%/9%/15%/21%.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.
- Chaos Strike uses pseudo-random distribution.
- The sound and particles play upon start of the attack, not when the attack lands.
- This ability got reworked into the current in the 6.65 gameplay patch.
- The bonus damage is independent from Chaos Knight's attack damage and is instantly dealt to the target.
- Chaos Knight is ordered to attack the target, if it is an enemy.
- Can be cast on allies without damaging them.
- This ability got reworked into the current in the 6.11.
- The evasion was only provided on level 1.
- The actual chance to proc a critical strike was 0%/10%/10%/10%, since the Warcraft 3 engine always rounded the percentage numbers to the next 5 position.
- This means the chance to proc a 1100% damage hit was non-existent, so it only provided the evasion on level 1.
- Increased attack damage by an average of 0%/5.5%/16.5%/25.63%.