Chaos Knight/Old Abilities
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- This ability got reworked into the current Reality Rift in the 6.65 gameplay patch.
- The bonus damage is independent from Chaos Knight's attack damage and is instantly dealt to the target.
- Chaos Knight is ordered to attack the target, if it is an enemy.
- Can be cast on allies without damaging them.
- This ability got reworked into the current Chaos Strike in the 6.11.
- The evasion was only provided on level 1.
- The actual chance to proc a critical strike was 0%/10%/10%/10%, since the Warcraft 3 engine always rounded the percentage numbers to the next 5 position.
- This means the chance to proc a 1100% damage hit was non-existent, so it only provided the evasion on level 1.
- Increased attack damage by an average of 0%/5.5%/16.5%/25.63%.