Chaos Knight/Old Abilities
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Increases attack damage by an average of 3%/9%/15%/21%.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.
- Chaos Strike uses pseudo-random distribution.
- The sound and particles play upon start of the attack, not when the attack lands.
- This ability got reworked into the current in the 6.65 gameplay patch.
- The bonus damage is independent from Chaos Knight's attack damage and is instantly dealt to the target.
- Chaos Knight is ordered to attack the target, if it is an enemy.
- Can be cast on allies without damaging them.
- This ability got reworked into the current in the 6.11.
- The evasion was only provided on level 1.
- The actual chance to proc a critical strike was 0%/10%/10%/10%, since the Warcraft 3 engine always rounded the percentage numbers to the next 5 position.
- This means the chance to proc a 1100% damage hit was non-existent, so it only provided the evasion on level 1.
- Increased attack damage by an average of 0%/5.5%/16.5%/25.63%.
- This ability got replaced by 5.65 gameplay patch. in the
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on Chaos Knight upon cast.
- Resets current attack and spell targeting priorities on Chaos Knight.
- After the split time, Chaos Knight reappears with his illusions.
- They appear in an random 500 radius.
- Orders the caster to stop after the split time, canceling all queued orders, and orders given during the split time.
- Recasting About 11 replaces the illusions from the previous cast, no matter under whose control they are.
- About the ability description.
- Even though the ability description said that About 11 summoned 11 illusions of Chaos Knight the ability only used to summon 9 illusions.
- It seems that the original plan for About 11 was to summon 11 illusions but was nerfed before release and the ability description was not updated.
- Similarly the description said that illusion Damage Dealt was 11/100/100% damage and the Illusion Damage Taken was 300/300/200%.
- But the illusion Damage Dealt was 2%/4%/6% and the Illusion Damage Taken was 100%.
- The Ability description was updated after the 4.00 gameplay patch.
- Ability Description before patch 4.00beta2.
- The Chaos Knight summons 11 copies of himself from alternate dimensions. Each one deals 11% damage and takes triple damage.
- The Chaos Knight summons 11 copies of himself from alternate dimensions. Each one deals normal damage and takes triple damage.
- The Chaos Knight summons 11 copies of himself from alternate dimensions. Each one deals normal damage and takes double damage.
- Ability Description after patch 4.00beta2.
- The Chaos Knight summons 11 copies of himself from alternate dimensions. Each one deals 2/4/6% damage.