From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
Keeper of the Light
- Chaos Knight is a Fundamental, a force of the universe created when Elder Titan caused divided the world during the Schism. Like other Fundamentals, Chaos Knight returns to the Fundamental Plane when he dies.
- According to Omniknight, the Omniscience can see all of Chaos Knight, including versions of him from other planes.
- He seems to be unaware of different types of mounts, calling any one that he sees as a "horse" (so far as to call a bat a "flying horse").
- Chaos Knight's horse name is Armageddon
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Chaos Knight
- Play The aid of a Fundamental is most welcome.
- Play Come my four-legged friend.
- Play Come, Chaos Knight.
- Play Ride with me, o Knight Fundamental.
- Play Chaos Knight, a strong force you are.
- Play Chaos Knight: the strongest of us all.
- Play The Fundamentals shall win this day.
- Play Boop
- Play I'll expect you to be on your best behavior, Chaos Knight.
- Play Play I like your mount.
- Play Play Me, you, and Phantom Lancer should start up an illusory exclusive club.
- Play Play Nice horse.
- Play It's good to see all of you, Chaos Knight.
- Play Chaos Knight: let's show them the meaning of stampede.
- Play Play Chaos Knight, let's ride them down.
- Play Chaos Knight, let's ride them down.
- Play I dub thee Chaos Knight! How's that for a name? Not bad, eh?
Enemies killing Chaos Knight
- Play May your disunity end with you.
- Play That knocked you off your high horse.
- Play I'll use your helmet for a chalice.
- Play I used to like horses.
- Play Knocked you off your high horse, didn't I?
- Play So, you can beat a dead horse.
- Play You haven't earned those hooves.
- Play Your free ride is over.
- Play Flogging a dead horseman.
- Play You were a force to be reckoned with.
- Play Go toward the light, Chaos Knight.
- Play Return to Unity, old friend.
- Play A strong force you were, but no match for your Elder.
- Play Discipline always conquers chaos.
- Play Your strength could not save you.
- Play Chaos Knight: so limited by uncertainty.
- Play Even the strong may die.
- Play So ends another Fundamental.
- Play A Fundamental dies.
- Play So dies a Fundamental of the universe.
- Play Your armor crumples.
- Play Out of Chaos, order is imposed.
- Play And chaos fled!
- Play Chaos put to rights.
- Play Order once more restored.
- Play You'll not threaten the light, Chaos Knight.
- Play Not while I am keeper of the light!
- Play I'll have your trophies.
- Play Sagan has been eyeing your mount all day.
- Play Play Your search for the light ends here, Chaos Knight!
- Play Play There's only room for one agent of chaos on this battlefield.
- Play The Omniscience sees all of you, Chaos Knight.
- Play From one stampede to another: give it up.
- Play You ride no more.
- Play Curse you and the horse you rode in on.
- Play There's enough chaos in this world already.
- Play You call yourself a knight? Tchuh.
- Play I guess they let just anyone be a knight these days.
- Play Not so tough without your friends, are you?
Enemies dying to Chaos Knight
- Play I used to like horses.
- Play Beware the knight who commandingly demands: do you even rift?
- Play Play I will tear you from your saddle!
- Elder Titan response: Play That which I divided, returns to Unity.
- Elder Titan response: Play Return to the Fundamental plane.
- Omniknight response: Play The Omniscience sees all of you, Chaos Knight.
- Chaos Knight's rival lines.
- Chaos Knight's responses: Play Ahead, Armageddon and Play Feel the thunder of Armageddon's hooves.