Keeper of the Light
- Chaos Knight is a Fundamental, a force of the universe created when Elder Titan caused divided the world during the Schism. Like other Fundamentals, Chaos Knight returns to the Fundamental Plane when he dies.
- It is strongly hinted that "The Light" Chaos Knight has been trying to hunt down and extinguish is his own brother, Ezalor, the Keeper of the Light, calling him a "rogue fundamental". 
- According to Omniknight, the Omniscience can see all of Chaos Knight, including versions of him from other planes.
- He seems to be unaware of different types of mounts, calling any one that he sees as a "horse" (so far as to call a bat a "flying horse").
- Chaos Knight's horse name is Armageddon.
- Pudge thinks Chaos Knight is a snob.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Chaos Knight
- ▶️ The aid of a Fundamental is most welcome.
- ▶️ Come my four-legged friend.
- ▶️ Come, Chaos Knight.
- ▶️ Ride with me, o Knight Fundamental.
- ▶️ Chaos Knight, a strong force you are.
- ▶️ Chaos Knight: the strongest of us all.
- ▶️ The Fundamentals shall win this day.
- ▶️ Boop
- ▶️ I'll expect you to be on your best behavior, Chaos Knight.
- ▶️ ▶️ I like your mount.
- ▶️ ▶️ Me, you, and Phantom Lancer should start up an illusory exclusive club.
- ▶️ ▶️ Nice horse.
- ▶️ It's good to see all of you, Chaos Knight.
- ▶️ Chaos Knight: let's show them the meaning of stampede.
- ▶️ ▶️ Chaos Knight, let's ride them down.
- ▶️ Chaos Knight, let's ride them down.
- ▶️ I dub thee Chaos Knight! How's that for a name? Not bad, eh?
Enemies killing Chaos Knight
- ▶️ May your disunity end with you.
- ▶️ That knocked you off your high horse.
- ▶️ I'll use your helmet for a chalice.
- ▶️ I used to like horses.
- ▶️ Knocked you off your high horse, didn't I?
- ▶️ So, you can beat a dead horse.
- ▶️ You haven't earned those hooves.
- ▶️ Your free ride is over.
- ▶️ Flogging a dead horseman.
- ▶️ You were a force to be reckoned with.
- ▶️ Go toward the light, Chaos Knight.
- ▶️ Return to Unity, old friend.
- ▶️ A strong force you were, but no match for your Elder.
- ▶️ Discipline always conquers chaos.
- ▶️ Your strength could not save you.
- ▶️ Chaos Knight: so limited by uncertainty.
- ▶️ Even the strong may die.
- ▶️ So ends another Fundamental.
- ▶️ A Fundamental dies.
- ▶️ So dies a Fundamental of the universe.
- ▶️ Your armor crumples.
- ▶️ Out of Chaos, order is imposed.
- ▶️ And chaos fled!
- ▶️ Chaos put to rights.
- ▶️ Order once more restored.
- ▶️ You'll not threaten the light, Chaos Knight.
- ▶️ Not while I am keeper of the light!
- ▶️ I'll have your trophies.
- ▶️ Sagan has been eyeing your mount all day.
- ▶️ ▶️ Your search for the light ends here, Chaos Knight!
- ▶️ ▶️ There's only room for one agent of chaos on this battlefield.
- ▶️ The Omniscience sees all of you, Chaos Knight.
- ▶️ From one stampede to another: give it up.
- ▶️ You ride no more.
- ▶️ Curse you and the horse you rode in on.
- ▶️ There's enough chaos in this world already.
- ▶️ You call yourself a knight? Tchuh.
- ▶️ I guess they let just anyone be a knight these days.
- ▶️ Not so tough without your friends, are you?
Enemies dying to Chaos Knight
- ▶️ I used to like horses.
- ▶️ Beware the knight who commandingly demands: do you even rift?
- ▶️ ▶️ I will tear you from your saddle!
- Elder Titan response: ▶️ That which I divided, returns to Unity.
- Elder Titan response: ▶️ Return to the Fundamental plane.
- Chaos Knight response: ▶️ Long have I hunted you, Ezalor.
- Chaos Knight response: ▶️ The universe has no place for a rogue Fundamental.
- Omniknight response: ▶️ The Omniscience sees all of you, Chaos Knight.
- Chaos Knight's rival lines.
- Chaos Knight's responses: ▶️ Ahead, Armageddon and ▶️ Feel the thunder of Armageddon's hooves.
- Feast of Abscession response: ▶️ Snob.