From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- Increased base health regeneration from 0 to 1.5.
- Increased base mana regeneration from 0.01 to 0.9.
- Neutral creeps targeted by Reality Rift now draw aggro and can be auto-attacked again.
- Reworked talents:
- Level 10 left talent: Increased intelligence bonus from 7 to 8.
- Level 15 right talent: Increased movement speed bonus from 15 to 20.
- Reality Rift
- No longer grants 60/100/140/180 attack damage for 1.2 seconds or for 1 attack to Chaos Knight upon cast.
- Now reduces the target's armor by 3/4/5/6 for 8 seconds upon cast.
- Chaos Strike
- No longer reduces the target's armor by 5 for 8 seconds upon proccing.
- Now causes Chaos Knight to lifesteal for 50% on a proccing attack. [ ]
- Increased proc chance from 10% to 12%.
- Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade for Chaos Knight: Reduces Phantasm cooldown from 130 to 110 and allows it to be cast on an allied hero. Gains a cast range of 1200.
- Added talents:
- Chaos Strike
- Now also reduces the target's armor by 5 for 8 seconds whenever Chaos Knight or his illusions proc a crit (does not stack).
- Reduced critical damage from 150%/200%/250%/300% to 125%/175%/225%/275%.
- Chaos Bolt now damages and stuns when the projectile hits, instead of stunning upon cast, and damaging upon projectile hit. Projectile speed is 1000.
- Increased collision size from 12 to 24.
- Reduced collision size from 24 to 12.
- Reduced mana cost from 175/225/275 to 125/200/275.
- Reduced cooldown from 180/160/140 to 140.
- Added to Captain's Mode.
- Reduced cast point from [ Info Needed ] to 0.4.
- Reworked Blink Strike:
- Old Blink Strike:
- Teleports to a unit and strikes it if it is a foe, dealing bonus damage.
- Cast range: 800
- Damage: 30/60/90/120
- Mana cost: 50
- Cooldown: 30/20/10/5
- Notes: Deals the damage immediately upon teleporting to the target. Can be cast on allies without dealing the damage.
- New Reality Rift:
- The Chaos Knight rips open the fabric of time and space and draws himself and his victim closer to each other. The Chaos Knight may bring any illusion or phantasms of himself along through the rift of reality. Traveling through this rift will enhance the Chaos Knight's damage for one hit.
- Cast range: 550/600/650/700
- Illusion search radius: 1375
- Attack damage bonus: 25/50/75/100
- Number of attacks: 1
- Damage bonus duration: 1.2
- Mana cost: 50
- Cooldown: 24/18/12/6
- Notes: Cannot be cast on allies. Grants Chaos Knight and all pulled illusions a raw damage bonus for one attack, but illusions cannot make use of it.
- Reduced cast point from [ Info Needed ] to [ Info Needed ].
- Increased base attack damage from 5-55 to 25-55.
- Increased base armor from 0 to 2 (total armor is now 3.96).
- Reduced base attack damage from 6-66 to 5-55 (total attack damage is now 28-78).
- Fixed Reality Rift bonus damage sometimes proccing multiple times if you attack more than once in 1.2 seconds.