Centaur Warrunner/Old Abilities
- This ability got replaced by 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Return only procs when a unit lands an attack, regardless of distance. This means it cannot proc on missed attacks.
- The Return damage is always dealt right before the attacker's damage is dealt to its target.
- Secondary attacks from talent and do not trigger Return.
, before choosing
- However, the secondary attacks from other instant attacks do trigger Return.
- Fully works against allied units, resulting in a deny if the damage kills the ally.
Strength Bonus: 15/30/45
- This ability was replaced by 6.76 gameplay patch.
- Compared to Centaur Warrunner's increased strength gain (+1.2 Strength per level), he lost about 9/18/27 Strength from this change (at levels 6/11/16 respectively) however, Centaur Warrunner's total strength at level 25 has only decreased by 16.
- This ability got replaced by 5.58 gameplay patch. in the
- Upon cast, all enemy units within the radius are issued an attack command on Centaur Warrunner.
- Since it's one simple attack order, the units are not disabled in any way. Receiving a new order will cancel the attack order.
- This also means it won't affect units which can't attack at all, since they can't receive an attack order.
- Does not stop units from casting spells, so it does not interrupt channeling abilities.