Centaur Warrunner/Old Abilities
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
Strength Bonus: 15/30/45
- This ability was replaced by Stampede in the 6.76 gameplay patch.
- Compared to Centaur Warrunner's increased strength gain (+1.2 Strength per level), he lost about 9/18/27 Strength from this change (at levels 6/11/16 respectively) however, Centaur Warrunner's total strength at level 25 has only decreased by 16.
- Upon cast, all enemy units within the radius are issued an attack command on Centaur Warrunner.
- Since it's one simple attack order, the units are not disabled in any way. Receiving a new order will cancel the attack order.
- This also means it won't affect units which can't attack at all, since they can't receive an attack order.
- Does not stop units from casting spells, so it does not interrupt channeling abilities.