|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
|Artifacts||Great Belt of Omexe|
|Cosmetics||Gloried Horn of Druud|
Bradwarden is the champion of the centaur race, having won his honor by killing every challenger in the arena of Omexe. Awarded the prestigious Great Belt of Omexe for his feat, Bradwarden commands respect, and fellow centaurs rally to join in him combat. Like other centaurs, Bradwarden believes combat to be the ultimate art form, likening swings of his blade to singing. He has accumulated at least a hundred victories in the arena, as evidenced by his Bloodrage Axe, taken from a vanquished warrior. As part of his duties, Bradwarden protects the Gloried Horn of Druud, a sacred relic that calls all centaurs to battle.
When he dies, Bradwarden wishes to be buried in the grounds of Omexe.
- He appears to have an admiration for Magnus, praising his honor.
- He dislikes creatures with fewer legs, preferring the company of other four-legged beings, even if they are not centaurs.
- He shares a background with Disruptor, who is also from Druud.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Centaur Warrunner
- Play Join me in battle.
- Play Play Come Centaur! Crush them beneath your hooves!
- Play Play Nice belt. What does it do?
- Play Play Centaur, you should really climb a tree sometime, you don't know what you're missing
- Play Play Come Centaur, our horns shall run them through.
- Play Come Centaur, our horns shall run them through.
- Play Play Come Centaur, this lane will run red.
- Play Come Centaur, this lane will run red.
- Play We will win this battle, Centaur.
Enemies killing Centaur Warrunner
- Play Pick on somebody your own size!
- Play I'll take your hoof for a trophy.
- Play Play There's no room for two half-man, half-animal warriors!
- Play Play Warrunner, you were only champion of your arena because you never fought me.
- Play I do not think you're having fun, man-horse!
- Stampede description.
- Centaur Warrunner response: Play My blade sings.
- Bloodrage Axe description.
- Gloried Horn of Druud description.
- Warrunner response: Play Bury me in the grounds of Omexe.
- Centaur Warrunner response: Play It was an honor to kill the great Magnus.
- Centaur Warrunner response: Play Enchantress, what a sight you are, after all these freaks.
- Centaur Warrunner response: Play Ah, we four-legged travelers must stick together.
- Centaur Warrunner response: Play We are a long way from Druud, Disruptor.
- Pangolier response: Play I've seen how the Marrowfell Hunters fight... hopfully you can match their ferocity.