Centaur Courser is a neutral creep found in:
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Does not affect invulnerable units.
- Multiple instances of Cloak Aura do not stack.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases most heroes' total magic resistance to 32.5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- Increased gold bounty from 14-17 to 16-19.
- Reduced gold bounty from 16-19 to 14-17.
- Multiple instances of no longer stack.
- Reduced experience bounty from 33 to 31.
- Increased radius from 900 to 1200.
- Reduced movement speed from 350 to 320.
- Increased hero magic resistance bonus from 5% to 10%.
- Reduced gold bounty from 20-24 to 16-19.
- Reduced experience bounty from 41 to 33.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Added a new ability for Centaur Coursers
- This creature protects its allies with a Magic Resistance aura. Creeps are better protected.
- Radius: 900
- Hero magic resistance bonus: 5%
- Non-hero magic resistance bonus: 20%
- Note: Multiple instances of Cloak Aura stack.
- Attack Time improved from 1.35 to 1.3
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.