- The stomp first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- As a neutral unit:
- The centaur only casts this spell when there are 3 or more enemy units within the radius while it is attacking.
- This means it does not cast it when there are 3 invulnerable units, however, it does when it is aggroed.
- All 3 units must be valid targets for the spell. Units which are not affected by the spell do not count.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Multiple instances of Cloak Aura stack multiplicatively with each other.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases most heroes' total magic resistance to 32.5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- The Cloak Aura is not very useful for heroes, but heroes that summon or control units such as may really benefit from it. The 20% magic resistance bonus will make it harder for the enemy to kill them with magic damage.
This is how much gold and experience the camp will provide, accounting for the 2% increase of the base bounty every 7 minute and 30 seconds.
- In the original DotA, the Centaur Conqueror was known as "Centaur Khan", and the Centaur Courser was known as "Centaur Outrunner".
- Added a new ability for Centaur Coursers
- This creature protects its allies with a Magic Resistance aura. Creeps are better protected.
- Radius: 900
- Hero magic resistance bonus: 5%
- Non-hero magic resistance bonus: 20%
- Note: Multiple instances of Cloak Aura stack.
- Centaur Conqueror's Swiftness Aura has been moved to Hellbear Smasher
- Centaur Conqueror Attack Time improved from 1.65 to 1.5
- Centaur Courser Attack Time improved from 1.35 to 1.3
- Swapped the medium pullable Neutral Camp with the small camp
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- Small reduction to the pull timing duration of the mid Sentinel and mid-top Scourge camp
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Increased neutral creep Centaur's aura by 5%
- Changed the location of some of the Scourge creep camps
- Changed the locations and distribution of neutral creep camp groups
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Added two new neutral creep spots
- Increased the cooldown on the neutral creeps' Warstomp.
- Neutral creeps now spawn at the 2 minutes mark rather than 3 minutes.
- Changed the spawns between sent and scourge sides to better balance
- Neutral creep return/acquire mechanics tweaked
- Neutral Centaurs no longer ressurect
- Changed neutral creep chase mechanics a bit