|Only the mightiest and most experienced of warriors can wield the Butterfly, but it provides incredible dexterity in combat.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 5 armor, 60 attack speed and 25 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 5 armor, 60 attack speed and 55 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 5 armor, 60 attack speed and 25 attack damage.
- The evasion stacks diminishingly with other sources of evasion.
- The evasion uses pseudo-random distribution.
Heroes whose default item build includes Butterfly as a situational item :
- gives a 75% chance to pierce through evasion.
- attacks cannot miss.
- If someone in your team already has evasion like or another Butterfly, decide if increasing evasion will be a good idea as the enemy team will generally rush a . The more evasion a team has, the more valuable Monkey King Bar gets for the enemy team. However, if the enemy team is greatly suppressed and underfarmed, increasing evasion could be a good decision.