- make Broodmother’s spiderlings a lot more valuable and can give Alchemist a huge lead
- can stop Broodmother from pushing towers and kill her spiders off if Broodmother isn't paying attention.
- can force Broodmother and her spiderlings to attack allowing for large amounts of pure damage to be done through .
- reduces most of Broodmother's spider's damage.
- can hit any spiders in his proximity hindering Broodmother's fighting and farming capabilities.
- altough it is hard to land this on the broodmother's head because of her massive movement speed, but if you succeed, it will stop broothmother from regenerating her health compeletely, it is also undispellable and pierces spell immunity.
- , and combined with a , if we act quickly, can lock broodmother in the place to land a successfull .
- zones out Broodmother in the laning phase, and can kill her Spiderlings if used on one Spiderling in a group.
- can pull Broodmother out of the treeline.
- will clear Broodmothers spiderites and significantly damage her spiderlings while also decreasing their damage output.
- 's added armor greatly decreases the damage done by Broodmother and her spiders.
- at level 2 and above provides Dragon Knight's auto attacks with splash damage.
- can deal massive amounts of damage if Earthshaker can catch Broodmother close to her spiderlings.
- can easily clear a wave of Broodmother's spiderlings.
- can provide Elder Titan a massive amount of damage, armor and movement speed from her spiderlings.
- can easily melt down Broodmother's base armor if she doesn't have any bonus armor items.
- hits every unit in its area of effect, because Broodmother can accumulate large amounts of spiders Sleight of Fist can buy time for Ember Spirit's teammates to arrive while also damaging Broodmother's summons.
- will damage any of Broodmother's spiders in an area, deterring her from attempting to kill him.
- allows Ember Spirit an escape from Broodmother that is unaffected by her Incapacitating Bite.
- prevents Broodmother from escaping.
- can clear Broodmother's spiders if they get in range.
- damage stacks with each enemy unit in its radius. If this hits Broodmother and a large number of spiders, it can kill threaten to kill her and all of her summons.
- has a high chance to proc if Broodmother and all of her spiders are attacking her.
- will be a problem for Broodmother should she be stunned within melee range of his team.
- will clear Broodmothers spiders without much effort.
- will trap Broodmother if she doesn't have a
- can kill Broodmother's spiders while also damaging her.
- in combination with can easily clear Broodmother's spiders.
- offers extensive damage that can kill Broodmother early on or before she is able to use Insatiable Hunger in attempts to salvage a fight.
- prevents Broodmother from escaping Meepo's attacks
- will quickly clear any nearby spiders.
- Broodmother wants to pick off single target heroes and with Meepo's , she can't apply Incapacitating Bite to each Meepo so his right clicks won't be evaded.
- can easily wipe out Broodmothers spiderlings if they're too close while also offering Necrophos a source of regen for Broodmother's harass in lane.
- prevents Broodmother or her spiderlings from damaging Necrophos temporarily.
- will regenerate lost health for every spiderling or spiderite Necrophos manages to kill.
- Spiderlings are a good source of souls for and can be quickly killed by .
- allows him to sneak up on Broodmother and use on top of her while she is pushing lanes.
- Shadow Fiend is a natural carrier, protecting him from Incapacitating Bite.
- and will catch Broodmother before she has a chance to retreat, and is able to catch her through the trees.
- cleans up Spiderlings very quickly.
- Sven is a natural carrier, protecting him from Incapacitating Bite and .
- and allow Sven to easily out-damage Broodmother.
- makes Tidehunter take nearly no damage from Spiderlings.
- kills Spiderlings in one or two casts, should Broodmother try to swarm Tidehunter with them.
- prevents Broodmother's spiderlings from being able to effectively harass Timbersaw in the lane.
- 's high mobility makes Incapacitating Bite's slow irrelevant.
- Timbersaw's abilities can destroy any trees that Broodmother attempts to hide in and his AoE abilities can quickly clear her Spiderlings.
- Heroes with high mobility can chase down Broodmother when she escapes into the trees.
- Heroes with area of effect nukes destroy Broodermother's Spiderlings quickly.
- Heroes with area of effect abilities that increase in power based on the number of units struck: ,
- , disables broodmother's regeneration for a massive amount and guaranteed a kill!
- , followed by a disable, can catch Broodmother in the trees.
- intercepts Broodmother's split pushing attempts.
- , , and negate a majority of the Spiderlings damage.
- , , , and wipe out many Spiderlings quickly.
- and stop Broodmother from getting away.
- Chen's low mobility and lack of AoE abilities makes him an easy target for Broodmother and her Spiderlings.
- Broodmother can easily pick off Chen's creeps with Spawn Spiderlings, and by ambushing them through terrain in her web.
- Drow Ranger's lack of mobility makes her easy prey for Broodmother and her Spiderlings.
- Enchantress' lack of AoE abilities allows Broodmother to swarm her with Spiderlings.
- Spawn Spiderlings can kill enchanted creeps.
- cannot protect Nature's Prophet if Broodmother puts down a web.
- Nature's Prophet's low mobility means he is defenseless against Incapacitating Bite.
- Spiderlings absorb much of the damage from .
- Phantom Assassin's single target abilities make her very helpless against swarms of Spiderlings.
- Because Phantom Assassin is always reliant on critical strikes, Broodmother will usually have enough time to use Spin Web to save herself.
- Sniper is completely helpless against Incapacitating Bite, and can be seriously damaged by Spiderlings in lane.
- Spiderlings melt away almost instantly.
- The vision from may prove dangerous for Broodmother, however.
- Support heroes with low mobility can be slowed further by Incapacitating Bite, and swarmed by Spiderlings for an easy kill: , , , , .
- is ineffective because Broodmother will recover most of the reflected damage with Insatiable Hunger.
Works well with...
- deals very high damage to nearby enemies when used on a cluster of Spiderlings.
- can surprise an enemy when used on a Broodmother with her speed in her webs.
- ' lifesteal stacks with the lifesteal from Insatiable Hunger, meaning that Broodmother will steal more than 100% of the damage she deals. Together, this allows Broodmother and Lifestealer to win in outnumbered scenarios.
- adds a damage bonus to Broodmother and her Spiderlings, increasing their pushing ability. Because is a global ability, the two heroes can push different lanes simultaneously.
- adds attack speed aura, which increases damage output from Insatible Hunger and all Spiderlings.