We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- Pre attack sound plays during the attack animation (80-100% vol).
- Impact sounds play when the attack successfully hits a target. Each attack uses 1 of main impact, additional impact and blade ring.
- Play on each step while moving (30%-60% vol)
- Play Ambient sound plays on Bristleback, gets louder while moving (80% vol)
- Play Extended for better capturing
Viscous Nasal Goo
- Play Cast sound plays on Bristleback upon launching the goo.
- Play Impact sound plays on the target upon successfully hitting the target.
- Play Full sound example
- Default cast sound's volume is reduced from 100% to 60%.
- Play Cast overlay plays together with the default cast sound.
- Play Full sound example.
- Play Cast sound plays on Bristleback upon cast (50%-80% vol).
- Target sounds play on each unit hit by Quill Spray (50%-70% vol).
- Play Replaces the default cast sound (55%-65% vol).
- Play Proc sound plays whenever Bristleback reduces any incoming damage (20% vol).
- Play Replaces the default proc sound (25% vol).
- Warpath does not use any sound effects.