As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
- Pre attack sound plays during the attack animation (80-100% vol).
- Impact sounds play when the attack successfully hits a target. Each attack uses 1 of main impact, additional impact and blade ring.
- Play on each step while moving (30%-60% vol)
- ▶️ Ambient sound plays on Bristleback, gets louder while moving (80% vol)
- ▶️ Extended for better capturing
Viscous Nasal Goo
- ▶️ Cast sound plays on Bristleback upon launching the goo.
- ▶️ Impact sound plays on the target upon successfully hitting the target.
- ▶️ Full sound example
- Default cast sound's volume is reduced from 100% to 60%.
- ▶️ Cast overlay plays together with the default cast sound.
- ▶️ Full sound example.
- ▶️ Cast sound plays on Bristleback upon cast (50%-80% vol).
- Target sounds play on each unit hit by Quill Spray (50%-70% vol).
- ▶️ Replaces the default cast sound (55%-65% vol).
- ▶️ Proc sound plays whenever Bristleback reduces any incoming damage (20% vol).
- ▶️ Replaces the default proc sound (25% vol).
- Warpath does not use any sound effects.