We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- This ability got reworked into the current Quill Spray in the 6.33 gameplay patch.
- The projectiles travel at a speed of 1200 and can be disjointed.
- Releases up to 100 near-damage quills and up to 100 far-damage quills.
- Randomly chooses a target for each quill within the radius. Units within 200 radius may be chosen for a near-damage quill or a far-damage quill, while units outside this radius may only be chosen for a far-damage quill.
- Damage received is based on distance when the quill is launched, not when it lands.
- Bristleback can act freely while spraying the quills.
- Launches one near-damage quill and one far-damage quill per 0.06 second interval, resulting in up to 200 damage instances.
- Each quill places a debuff on its target for 0.2 seconds. This debuff prevents more quills of the same kind to be launched towards that unit for its duration, reducing its effectiveness against a single close target.
- Can deal a total of 500/1000/1500/2000 damage (before reductions), assuming all quills hit.
- Can deal up to 90/180/270/360 damage to a single target.