We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- Rigwarl frequents taverns between Slom and Elze, suggesting he might be from the area.
- Rigwarl may have fought an emerald miner, and then stole his equipment.
- Rigwarl's nemesis from the north is undoubtedly Ymir, the Tusk. Despite their rivalry, Rigwarl is not opposed to teaming up with Ymir.
- Rigwarl has another nickname: The Bristled Bruiser.
- Rigwarl has a cockney accent.
- Rigwarl knows Pinzik, an eccentric engineer who made the Piston Impaler for him.
- Rigwarl is not fond of knights.
- Rigwarl hates cats.
- Rigwarl hates Keens, regarding them as small and weak.
- Rigwarl likes the Oglodi for their toughness.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Bristleback
- Play Play When this is all over you, me, and Brewmaster should just get loaded and pick some fights.
- Play Play Oh, I wish I could have seen that bar fight between you and Tusk.
- Play We should spar when this is over.
- Play Nice tusks, Bristleback.
Enemies meeting Bristleback
Enemies killing Bristleback
- Play Your hide was thick, but no match for steel.
- Play A boar is a wolf's natural prey.
- Play Play The beating Tusk gave you will feel like a sweet memory when I'm done with you.
- Play A rematch with me was a bad idea.
- Play You call those tusks? Hm hm!
- Play Peering through the darkling mists of fate, I see pincushions and mucus. So much mucus.
- Play Play Don't you turn your back on me!
- Emerald Frenzy Amulet description.
- Bristleback response: Play Tusk, let's partner up on this one.
- Tusk biography.
- Piston Impaler description.
- Bristleback response: Play Never did like knights.
- Bristleback response: Play Oh, I hate cats, or whatever that bloody thing was.
- Bristleback response: Play I'll hit em. You stand there looking small and weak.
- Bristleback response: Play The only good Keen is a dead Keen.
- Bristleback response: Play I hate keens.
- Bristleback response: Play The Oglodi always put up a good fight.
- Bristleback response: Play The Oglodi, they don't die easy, I will give em that.
- Bristleback response: Play You Oglodi fighters is tough, yeah, I admit it.