We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
- Reduced base attack damage from 26-36 to 22-32 (total damage is now 44-54).
- Increased strength gain from 2.2 to 2.5.
- Reduced base health regeneration from 0.25 to 0.
- Level 20 left talent: Replaced 40 seconds respawn time reduction with 10% spell lifesteal.
- Level 10 right talent: Increased strength bonus from 7 to 8.
- Level 20 right talent: Increased attack speed bonus from 45 to 50.
- Level 20 left talent: Increased respawn time reduction from 35 to 40.
- Increased Quill Spray damage cap from 450 to 550.
- Increased Aghanim's Scepter upgraded Viscous Nasal Goo radius from 700 to 750.
- Level 15 right talent: Replaced 20 movement speed bonus with +4 max Viscous Nasal Goo stacks.
- Level 20 left talent: Increased respawn time reduction from 30 to 35.
- Level 25 left talent: Replaced +4 max Viscous Nasal Goo stacks with +20 Quill Spray stack damage.
- Quill Spray now deals damage as it quickly expands outwards at a speed of 2400, instead of being instant.
- Increased Warpath max stacks from 5/6/7 to 5/7/9.
- Added talents:
- All stacks now grant the same amount of movement speed, instead of the first stack granting more than the following stacks. [ ]
- Increased movement speed bonus per stack from 1%/2%/3% to 3%/4%/5%. [ ]
- Reduced base attack damage from 30-40 to 26-36 (total damage is now 48-58).
- Increased Quill Spray damage cap from 220 to 400.
- All stacks now grant the same amount of attack damage, instead of the first stack granting more than the following stacks. [ ]
- Increased attack damage bonus per stack from 10/15/20 to 20/25/30. [ ]
- Bristleback now properly procs passive quills as the threshold is reached, rather than on the first damage instance after it is reached.
- Reduced collision size from 24 to 12.
- Fixed Warpath granting the base damage and the bonus damage on the first stack, instead of the base damage only.
- Increased attack range from 100 to 128.
- Increased Warpath attack damage bonus per stack from 4/8/12 to 10/15/20.
- Increased back damage reduction from 10%/20%/30%/40% to 16%/24%/32%/40%.
- Increased side damage reduction from 5%/10%/15%/20% to 8%/12%/16%/20%.
- Increased strength gain increased from 2 to 2.7.
- Increased intelligence gain increased from 1.4 to 2.2.
- Increased movement speed from 290 to 305.
- Increased base attack damage from 21-31 to 26-36 (total damage is now 52-62).
- Changed Viscous Nasal Goo legacy hotkey from V to G.
- Reworked Quill Spray
- Old Quill Spray:
- Begins spraying quills all over the area, dealing damage over 6 seconds. Randomly chooses enemies within a radius around him for each quill, up to 60 quills.
- Far damage: 2/4/6/8
- Close damage: 3/6/9/12
- Far/Close Radius: 500/250
- Duration: 6
- Mana: 95/105/115/125
- Cooldown: 15
- New Quill Spray:
- Sprays enemy units with quills dealing damage in a 700 radius. Deals 30 extra damage every time a unit is struck by a quill in the last 10 seconds.
- Initial Damage: 30/50/70/90
- Stack Damage: 30
- Radius: 700
- Stack Duration: 10
- Mana: 30/35/40/45
- Cooldown: 3
- Notes: Has an instant cast time. Deals physical damage. Each spray has its own duration, successive casts do not refresh the whole stack's duration. Has no stack limit.
- Bristleback now passively releases a Quill Spray on the current level Quill Spray is at whenever Bristleback takes 200 damage to his rear.
- Reworked Warpath:
- Old Warpath:
- By attacking, Rigwarl works himself up into a fury, giving him a chance on every attack to go into a rampage, increasing attack speed and movement speed for a while. Cannot proc while having the buff from a previous proc.
- Proc Chance: 10%/20%/30%
- Attack Speed Bonus: 150
- Movement Speed Bonus: 30%
- Duration: 10
- New Warpath:
- Every time Bristleback casts a spell, he works himself into a fury, increasing movement and attack speed on repeated spell cast. Lasts for 10 seconds and stacks up to 4 times.
- Movement Speed Bonus: 5%/7%/10% from 1st stack, 1%/2%/3% from each following stack.
- Attack Speed Bonus: 30/40/50 from 1st stack, 5/10/15 from each following stack.
- Stack Cap: 4
- Duration: 10
- Notes: Only procs on abilities, not on items. Each stack has its own duration, successive casts do not refresh the whole stack's duration.