- This ability got replaced by 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Drunken Haze's projectile travels at a speed of 1600.
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Increases attack damage by an average of 13%/19.5%/26%/32.5% ( 32.5%/39%/45.5%/52%) and survivability versus attacks by 11%/18%/25%/33% ( 33%/43%/54%/67%), excluding the guaranteed crit/dodge.
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Drunken Brawler's evasion stacks multiplicatively with other sources of evasion.
- The guaranteed critical strike and guaranteed dodge chance use separate trigger timers, not actual ability cooldowns.
- While either of them is not ready, Brewmaster can still passively evade attacks and perform critical strikes.
- When the guaranteed critical strike is ready, Brewmaster's upper body emits particles, while a red streak is visible on the icon ().
- When the guaranteed dodge is ready, Brewmaster's lower body emits particles, while the icon's yellow background turns orange ().
- When both the guaranteed critical strike and dodge are ready, both of these visual indicators are visible and shown on the icon ().
- The guaranteed critical strike is only used up if the attack actually lands. Missed attacks do not reset its certain trigger timer.
- The guaranteed evasion is only used up if an attack actually misses. Attacks with True Strike do not reset its certain trigger timer.
- The sound and particles of the critical strike play upon start of the attack, not when the attack lands.
Proc Chance: 20%
Close Damage Radius: 150
Far Damage Radius: 250
Close Damage: 40
Far Damage: 20
- This ability was removed in the 6.60 gameplay patch.
- Upon cast, the 10 closest enemy units are issued an attack command on Earth.
- Since it is one simple attack order, the units are not disabled in any way. Receiving a new order will cancel the attack order.
- This also means it will not affect units which cannot attack at all, since they cannot receive an attack order.
- Does not stop units from casting spells, so it does not interrupt channeling abilities.